Chef Joe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oliver

Registered Shopper
I find him very creepy and his relationship with Loen is very odd. Hes now making dog biscuits for Loens dog, he needs to get his head out of Loen's backside

Joe is gay and I guess he has the kind of relationship with Loen that a-lot of gay men have with women :rock:

Last edited:
Joe is gay and I guess he has the kind of relationship with Loen that a-lot of gay men have with women :rock:

If Joe is Loen's gay BFF then he really should tell her to get shot of that dodgy weave she's sporting.

If Joe is Loen's gay BFF then he really should tell her to get shot of that dodgy weave she's sporting.

Haha. I find them two togther unwatchable now. I like the idea of this bake off thing there doing during the shows however lets face it Andy was always gonna win last night other Joe would have lost his BFF

I could have sworn I have heard Joe say he has cooked things for girlfriends before now. I also remember a few weeks ago he was doing a show with Denise and he was talking about a night out he had planned with his mates in Peterborough and Denise said you had all better lock up your daughters.

Not that it matters eitherway, maybe he is Paul Brodel's puppy?

I could have sworn I have heard Joe say he has cooked things for girlfriends before now. I also remember a few weeks ago he was doing a show with Denise and he was talking about a night out he had planned with his mates in Peterborough and Denise said you had all better lock up your daughters.

Is that "girlfriends" as in females he's attracted to, or "girlfriends" as in fag hags?

As long as he washes his hands before preparing food anything else is all OK :nod:

Im pretty sure he is gay because hes been on holiday with paul and nigel b4 but mayb not everyone nos

No, that was his female housemate he was talking about. One look at his fb you will see that he's gay :talking:

Interesting, you must be gay if you go on holiday with people of the same sex.

Good solid arguments here....as if any of it matters.

"Is that "girlfriends" as in females he's attracted to, or "girlfriends" as in fag hags?

As long as he washes his hands before preparing food anything else is all OK "

Wow, what an utterly repulsive thing to post.

What difference does his sexual orientation make to him presenting cooking shows ???
I find him harmless enough and a lot less offensive than many others who are on our screens .
So he is friends with Loen I have lots of friends both male and female in fact my very best friend is male we have been friends for over 30 years.
Neither of us are gay and our friendship makes no difference as to how we do our jobs.
Karen

i like watching him

he is informative and pretty funny

whether he is gay, bi, not sure or straight makes no difference to me and if it does to you then i suggest a trip to your gp

Latest posts

Back