Chef Joe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"Is that "girlfriends" as in females he's attracted to, or "girlfriends" as in fag hags?

As long as he washes his hands before preparing food anything else is all OK "

Wow, what an utterly repulsive thing to post.

Thank you. I'm here all week, try the veal.

Actually I think it does matter regarding this post as obviously there's nothing more than friendship going on there. If Joe was straight I really don't think their "flirtatious playful" relationship would be as acceptable :up:

What difference does his sexual orientation make to him presenting cooking shows ???
I find him harmless enough and a lot less offensive than many others who are on our screens .
So he is friends with Loen I have lots of friends both male and female in fact my very best friend is male we have been friends for over 30 years.
Neither of us are gay and our friendship makes no difference as to how we do our jobs.
Karen

Last edited:
The ignorance on here is astonishing. So what if he's gay not gay or has sex with aliens. It is of no interest to me. And debating it on here and trying to prove it either way is a sad sad inditement indeed

The ignorance on here is astonishing. So what if he's gay not gay or has sex with aliens. It is of no interest to me. And debating it on here and trying to prove it either way is a sad sad inditement indeed

****** Martians, coming over here and having sex with our TV chefs.

:mysmilie_512:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back