Mayday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
Anyone else watching? I've been completely enthralled! Being a big whodunnit reader I can often make a good guess with this kind of thing, but this time am completely flummoxed! :thinking:

Good idea Mam, there's so little on for us at the mo tho that we've been watching every night - we did record Broadchurch on Monday but that apart, it's pretty dire as far as we're concerned - oh, just remembered The British is on Pick TV tonight..caught that by accident last week and it was very interesting..starting with the Romans invading us! (Actually Wales I think!)

I'll be there for the final episode tonight - as you say no much else to watch and this has been easy watching as on every night.

I've no ideas who it might be but I really dislike Linus's dad!

I think the twist maybe it's a woman?

Oh, I'll have a look for The British, thanks Carol. You're right, TV is pretty dire at the moment so I'm looking forward to watching the whole of Mayday over the weekend with some nibbles and a G&T (or two). Hope you're on the mend and that the AB's are doing their job.

I think her twin might have something to do with it but then again I'm not known for my detective powers!

Sounds good Carol. I'm recording them so that I can watch them all together.

.... that's what I'm going to do.

Oh, I'll have a look for The British, thanks Carol. You're right, TV is pretty dire at the moment so I'm looking forward to watching the whole of Mayday over the weekend with some nibbles and a G&T (or two). Hope you're on the mend and that the AB's are doing their job.

...... and that, too

I change my mind each night as to who done it
I'm usually pretty useless at guessing so it'll be a surprise whoever it is cant wait for 9o'clock

I was so looking forward to seeing the ending but it feels like I missed an episode along the way to explain why he done it ,and not really any wiser why she framed the other bloke for it( a bit cryptic trying not to give it away before others have watched)
I said I was'nt much good at these type of mysteries dont know why I bothered watching.

I thought I was it was just me but I totally lost the plot,please tell us if anyone knows what went on.Thanks on advance

Don't read this one if you've NOT watched it yet!!!

Explain a couple of things to me please!

a) Where were those ****** pebbles coming from?!
b) What did Linus's dad have in that bag that he was so keen to hide?

I'm sure I'll remember more but those are the two things that really bugged me!

I thought I'd see if what was online, but couldn’t find anything that didn't say "I won’t give the ending away"….

Loved this title in The Irish Times - "Mayday mayday, a five-part drama that's a crime against thrillers"

Perhaps they're all trying to figure it out as well - I'm not sure I care anymore lol! - one of those series you wish you'd never started watching.

Good point about Linus's dad's bag ???

Linus' dad's bag had some of his mothers things in, he didn't want to get rid of it when she died so had stored it all in their garage, he'd finally decided to make a start so he'd packed some of it up to dispose of and didn't want his son to know so was defensive when caught with it

The pebbles thing, the dead girl was a witch of some kind and as she had a strong bond with her twin was sending them from 'the other side' as she said like when someone tosses a pebble at you bedroom window if they were trying to get your attention

Latest posts

Back