P & p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly O

Registered Shopper
I received a scarf from TJC this morning with a P & P charge of £4.95. When I spoke to customer services to query this I was told that it went up in January. I pointed out that other items I have purchased since January have been £2.95 or £2 p & p. I was then told that p & p charges vary by item. Sounds llike the anwers are varying along with the postage. :thinking:

Hi Tilly O,
I have noticed that some items which should be £2.95 p&p have been at £4.95! It's usually the lower p&p for items under £20. So on that basis the scarf should have been the lower p&p charge.
Think the answer you had from Customer Services was not correct as they do still have the £2.95 p&p on a lot of their items. Very confusing! Saying that I think the capped price of £4.95 per day is excellent compared to other channels! But can quite see why you raised your query with Customer Services! Hope you liked the scarf though :hi: !

Hi Tilly O,

This week I bought a 24" turquoise necklace for £9.99 (which is quite heavy) and they only charged me £2.95 postage. I don't think a scarf would not weigh as much as the necklace, unless it has the metal details of some scarves. The necklace came in a small pouch, maybe they charge on size? Have been nearly tempted by a scarf with the metai decorations - are they nice quality?

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the necklace

Latest posts

Back