Golddigga

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
This is a brand that the channels regularly stock, you can also get a lot of it in the discount high street shop Sports direct, let's face it, it is a low end brand, however, I'm here to vouch for it!

Yes, some of the stuff is seriously aimed at the teen market, they do blingy hoodies, and jogging bottoms with bling on them, garish bags...but on the whole the other stuff they do, is pretty good, and would suit all ages....and it's cheap as hell. Before xmas I bought a pair of their imitation Uggs, they were £15, I bought them 'cause unlike other imitations the backs were reinforced, they had a logo, the lining looked good quality and there was a good grip on the sole, the stitching looked sound too, what's more they were geniune leather. Since I have been wearing them all I can say is that with geniune uggs, the sole doesn't erode so quickly, so apart from being a bit worn down on the undersole at the back...they've been just as good as real uggs.

I bought a gorgeous couple of jumpers for £7 each, one dark green, one burgundy, they had a little button fastening at the back, the wool was textured and they had a pretty peplum detail around the cuffs and waist band...a real "high end look" lol!

I've just bought some t shirts, well more like tops all different colours with little perforations going through the fabric, and do up by button down the back..only a fiver each, some of their junk jewellery's good, and I also have a couple of their sunglasses from bid..and they're lovely too.

I saw some lovely blue and white summery polka dot tops in their range as well, they start at size 6 and go up to size 18 -20 from what I've seen..better than most high street chains that seem to think size 14 is quite big enough thank you!

As I said, they do make a lot of garish stuff, but other than that "don't diss em man!"

I made the horrible mistake of asking my sister if she wanted some Golddigga boots for Christmas... she gave me a very dirty look.

She bought herself some Ugg boots instead... :grin:

I made the horrible mistake of asking my sister if she wanted some Golddigga boots for Christmas... she gave me a very dirty look.

She bought herself some Ugg boots instead... :grin:

Yeah I guess if it's a present then it's gotta be the real thing, but seriously they're not worth that sort of money..the Ugg equivalent of my Golddiggas would have been around the £180 mark!

Yeah I guess if it's a present then it's gotta be the real thing, but seriously they're not worth that sort of money..the Ugg equivalent of my Golddiggas would have been around the £180 mark!

I agree! I wouldn't pay those kinds of prices for boots... if it keeps you cosy and lasts who cares who they're made by. :talking:

I agree! I wouldn't pay th
ose kinds of prices for boots... if it keeps you cosy and lasts who cares who they're made by. :talking:

I think this should be what BID is about. Giving their viewers a cheaper alternative to the big expensive brands. They used to do it a lot more.

I think this should be what BID is about. Giving their viewers a cheaper alternative to the big expensive brands. They used to do it a lot more.

Exactly! Let's get back to those days. By the way I have 2 pairs of Cringles (sounds like something the doctor tells you you've got when you show him your rash) Bought them years ago and they are still going strong. ideal for walking the dog and Oh so comfy

When my sister wore some golddigga tracksuit pants to work (help desk operative) she kept getting called Vicky Pollard.

The trouble is that Goldigga is CHAV

Yeah but no but! LOL! They are,but with quite a lot of their stuff you can't actually see the branding. The t shirts I bought, the jumpers, the jewelery, even the sunglasses had the logo inside the arm. you can get dodgy jogging bottoms with print emblazoned across the backside,and garish trainers and bags. Still not to be dissed imvho!

Latest posts

Back