Skechers Boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
I've just thrown out a second pair of Skechers boots. Granted I wore both pairs for, say, 50 times each. But, after a while, the lining on the inner sole (do they call it the 'sock'?) scrunched forward, until it formed a hard ridge on the toe part of the boots. The result was that I felt I was wearing a size too small. Very uncomfortable. I doubt this happens with their trainers since the inner soles are removable. I have a pair of Uggs which were expensive, but wear so much better. Often, it's cheaper in the end not to buy low quality. No more Skechers boots for me!

Sorry to hear. I’ve had my Skechers boots for 5 years and they are like new. I live in them Oct-Apr! The inner doesn’t move so hopefully what happened to yours won’t happen with these. I bought a second, similar pair in Clearance end of 2021 but they are as yet only tried on.

Griz, I buy BearClaw boots - similar to Uggs but so much cheaper and equally as comfortable. The only Skechers I buy are the Go-walk slip ons and even then its hit and miss on sizing.

Brissles, did you mean Bear Paw or is Bear Claw another brand? I had a look at Bear Paw on IW but undecided.

CC

I bought some Bearpaw from IW when they had free P&P not long ago. I really like them, and have worn them almost every day. So comfortable, and much better quality than the Emu boots from QVC. I feel the quality of Emu Boots has declined over the years, and after a while your big toe wears a hole.

Ha ha ! yes, sorry, its Bear Paw. To my mind they are indistinguishable from Ugg and a lot cheaper. I got mine from Amazon.

Latest posts

Back