Skechers Synergy Stretch Woven Mary Jane OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skechers Synergy Stretch Woven Mary Jane with Memory Foam Insole
Item Number: 136800
QVC Price £57.00
One Time Only Price £32.97
P&P £4.95

Innovatively designed inside and out, these Mary-Jane shoes have a stretchy fabric upper and memory foam-cushioned insole, both providing custom fit and comfort for your feet; plus a solid heel panel to give added support, and a flexible, shock-absorbing mid-sole teamed with a resilient rubber base. Heralding style as well as substance, Skechers' Synergy pumps are perfect for pairing with jeans on the weekends, and shorts, skirts or sundresses when the weather's playing ball.
A spring in your step - these pumps are wonderfully lightweight, so whether you take them on holiday, wear them on long walks, or keep them as your go-to casual shoe - either in your bag or on your feet - they will never weigh you down.

Slip them on - the elasticated upper and strap allow you to pull them on easily and keep your foot secure inside while you walk. It also means you'll never have to stop to re-tie your laces either, and that's not to be taken for granted.

Five colourways - Black is a classic and timeless choice, while Taupe, Grey and Navy are fantastic alternatives that look great with denim. Pink also offer a pop of fresh colour ideal for spring and summer! Decisions, decisions… but at least all colours feature a metallic lurex thread running through the elastic for that eye-catching shimmer finish.

Slightly raised wedge heel for optimum comfort
Cushioned back
Round toe
Outer and inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 4.5cm (1.8")

Behind the brand
Skechers offer a range of sporty, lifestyle footwear in a variety of striking colours and styles that appeal to trend-savvy women of all ages. Incorporating the latest footwear technology, they're perfect for active women on the go!

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.136800

The previous TSV was looked a bit like that one but instead of a single strap across the foot, it had two that crossed (if my memory serves me correctly.) I think the one which is the OTO was a TSV last year which is when I bought it.

Latest posts

Back