Bod's NEW look for afternoons

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
BOD has a brand new look for his move to 3pm. He has gone for a shirt and sweater, together with chino style slacks and finished off with 'Hush Puppy' type footwear.

This is much in the style of John Craven, which is probably a prudent move for the audience he is likely to have, indeed ever have.

Last edited:
he looks really friggin weird ,it's ???

I wonder if he's trying to make a point, he didn't seem very happy about the move to afternoons.

I hope he moves onto patterned sweaters, and corduroy strides. He'll definitely suit them :giggle:

I wouldn't have gone with the jumper just yet, he may have peaked too soon :wonder:

He has made a style statement, make no mistake.

I wonder how old he is? I'd say he's only in his mid thirties but that garb has kind of added a few years on.

Maybe it's on sale soon and he is replacing DALLAS?

Yeah i know but he looks so middle aged now.

Well he's up against Noel Edmonds now so don't be surprised if we see him favouring paisley and cowboy boots in the upcoming months.

A beard cannot be ruled out, but dyed hair probably can be though.

He has made a style statement, make no mistake.

I wonder how old he is? I'd say he's only in his mid thirties but that garb has kind of added a few years on.

Maybe it's on sale soon and he is replacing DALLAS?

I'd go with mid thirties too. Maybe he is showcasing the new Autumn collection.

Has he sneaked his white collar/cuff shirt underneath?

I'd go with mid thirties too. Maybe he is showcasing the new Autumn collection.

Has he sneaked his white collar/cuff shirt underneath?

I think the collars under the sweater is the 'Wiltshere' look.

Lisa Brash said they will soon be selling more men's clothes during the lead up to the holidays, I see an opportunity for Justin here. He could be Bid's version of Gok for the guys.

BODS Fashion Fix.

I hope he models some skimpy Speedos :happy: he's very sporty and we need to see what's under those clothes.

I believe that BOD is a keen cyclist so perhaps occasionally sports the lycra look but personally I cannot help but think he's really a Long John man at heart.

longjohns.jpg

He reminded me of the MP on Little Britain who is always forced to make an apology.

britain.jpg

I think the collars under the sweater is the 'Wiltshere' look.

Lisa Brash said they will soon be selling more men's clothes during the lead up to the holidays, I see an opportunity for Justin here. He could be Bid's version of Gok for the guys.

BODS Fashion Fix.

selling more implies that they sell any in the first place lol

SHOPPINGTELLY.COM EXCLUSIVE

I can reveal a few of the upcoming looks that Justin might be sporting this week, I think you'll agree he'll be stepping out on his new afternoon shows in style.

jumpers.jpgcardigans.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back