A Holiday Game: "New Year, New Q"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Presenters are always saying how they have to get rid of all this Sale tut to “make room in our warehouse” so lets take things to the next logical step eh?

So here’s the game… you have to choose as follows:

• 3 Presenters to give the boot
  • 3 Guests to show the door
  • 3 Ranges to give the heave-ho
And crucially…
  • 3 new presenters to bring in, The New Blood. This can be a promotion from current guest or from outside QVC.
We would like to see brief reasons for your choices (if you can be bothered) and you must make all the choices… no namby pamby “I cant think of anyone to give the boot” nonsense thank you. Lie if you have to!

Have fun, and here are mine….

The Boot
Claire Sutton – She has become a complete pastiche of herself.

Craig Rowe – Nice arse and legs in his gym shorts but otherwise totally pointless

Dale Franklin – Lacking in anything approaching charisma. Zero sense of humour and well past his use by date.

The Door
Richard Jackson – Ridiculous and gnome-like, hand permanently in his pocket fiddling with god knows what whilst pushing his own products. Hideous.

Marie Francoise Dubois DeVille or whatever her surname is – you’ll know her as the Kipling bird. A fine example of model turned actress, in other words looks ok but not very good at presenting the product.

Malcolm Harradine – shopping telly’s very own 118 118 man. He bumbles around pretending to cut things, holding supposedley very sharp knives between thumb and forfinger and "letting the weight of the knife cut the tomato". the man is a cliché of the worst order and every piece of food he touches has the messy, thrown-together look of an amateur about it.

The Heave-Ho
Liz Earle Naturally Active – it’s a matter of time before Avon pull the plug on this arrangement so lets just bite the bullet and do it now. There is absolutely no need for LE to be on QVC any more. John Lewis today, Superdrug next week, or maybe next year? However long it takes it will happen. Liz has moved on, we should too.

Northern Nights – sage rose violet and classic white, sage rose violet and classic white, sage rose violet and classic white… OMG we’re doing this one in taupe someone call the style magazines! Time for Snoozy Madams to take her increasingly improbable face and hair-do back to the feather farms of China and let the true queen of linens Miss Kelly Hoppen take her rightful place in our hearts and minds.

Kirks Folly – This cheap pile of tat represents everything that was bad about shopping telly 10 years ago. Her products arent much better either. She is an embarrassment to herself and the channel. Delete.

The New Blood
Jasmine Harman - she's the gorgeous girl who presents A Place in The Sun Home and Away. Yes, its a risk. It could end up being another Sunitta Shroff disaster, but she is lovely and smiley without appearing to be a total fake. Send her a contract.

Angela Ripon - I know she is gainfully employed at the moment as one of the Three Witches of that awful consumer show in the mornings but it wont last and she would be perfect. Let's face it, if angela said "this is good, I use it" you would absolutely believe her wouldnt you? anyway it would be worth it just to see Keenan and Roberts faces....

Simon Brown - Has more than earned his spurs on shopping telly. The antithesis of Harradine, Simon is wasted on Cooks Essentials although he is very good at it. His history on the ill-fated "SHOP!" showed that he can present any product with aplomb. The bosses at QVC must be mad not to see this, or maybe Simon is too mad to take the job....?

Over to you...

THE BOOT

Jill Franks ~nothing sensible to say,poor english,too much wheezing and over excitment.On too much as well.Too many "in jokes" with the person in the ear.

Anne Dawson~completely off on several subjects,but never on the item.Never gives enough detail or sizes,never lets the guest speak.

Alison Young~ no credible qualifications to back up what she says,too much of a hard sell,too screechy,comes across as bit of a madam.

THE DOOR

Claire Sutton~nice enough lady,quite moved by recent blog - but feel the job hasn't been for her of late - and the blog confirms this.

Christmas guests~same old,same old every year for the presenters and the items/products.Don't think they should lower themselves anymore for a job that can only earn them pennies for 6 weeks of the year.They can't be that desperate to be on the telly.

Genieve (sp) redmond~think thats her.Nice irish lady but with NO fashion sense/direction/idea whatsoever (at least with Glen,you could blame it on gender) Big smiles won't fill the awkward silence gaps - nor will endlessly repeating yourself.

THE HEAVE-HO

Liz Earle~agree with you there.Widely available elsewhere,no P&P and complete with free samples.Sold out to Avon~"nuff" said.

Kitchen hours~sell me nothing that I couldn't buy in my local shopping centre.Bores me todeath.Rarely watch.

Technology hours~I know you really can't give them the Heave-ho,but boy are they boring,with too many hours and too many TSV's.

NEW BLOOD

Sara Griffiths~Ok,not new blood,but I hope she comes back~very relaxed presenter.

Bob Mackie Guy~the was a guy that used to present the bob mackie hours.I saw him in Panto once.Really easy listening,very good sense of humour.

Ruth May~ok,she far too cool for QVC - but someone very "normal"

Last edited:
The Boot

Charlie, his creepy little turned down at the corners mouth and his mispronunciation of 'bree-o-lay' make me feel a trifle ill.

Craig, what's the point?

Jill F, perhaps if she had lessons in how to speak English properly she might make the grade. (on second thoughts....)

The Door

Alexis L'Occitane for her faux upper-class accent.

Kim- no need to give a reason!

Basso- see Kim, above.

The Heave-Ho

Kim and Co- enough said!

Over-priced hair-care products- can they really be better that Boots own?

Kirk's Folly- I imagine the average QVC viewer gave up weatching kid's telly years ago.

New Blood

George Clooney -well, why not?

Delia, Jamie, Nigella or any other credible TV cook for the food programmes.

Any of the counter-staff in my Boots branch who seem to know more about skincare and make-up than the 'experts' QVC drags in on a weekly basis.

Well, that's got the bitching out of my system (for today anyhow :wink:! )

The boot...

Julia "I love me" Roberts
Charlie "Oliaginous" Brook
Alison "I prescribe you this" Young

The heave ho

Indigo Moon.....mind you where will the circus clowns go now?
Tova fragrances........I've smelt nicer horse sh*t!
Liz Earle....don't like the products, don't like her!

Good heaven's I nearly forgot the guests;

Already got rid of Liz Earle's products..so I guess she's gone already

I would say

The Sloaney lady who brings us L'Occitane.....everything's soooo ahmayzing dahling! agggh

The Witchin' the kitchin.....wouldn't want those talons anywhere near the food I was going to eat

Suzy Addams...If I wanted to sleep in a swanky hotel love, I'd book one, and what's more I wouldn't be packing my suitcase with gigantic pillow protectors lest I end up sleeping on a pillow that shock horror, someone else has slept on before!!

New blood

Simon Brown.....Agree with Burlz, top presenter and guest
Stacey Solomon....will drive you so nuts, you'll definitely be switching off more, therefore buying less!
The Queen....would LOVE to see her bigging up the old Diamoneek!

Last edited:
Brilliant idea ;)

The Boot:

Dale. I remain rather partial to him, but I'm watching Epiphany silver and he's being so smooooth, and omitting to provide ANY details like measurements of bracelets and necklaces, width of any rings that I give up!

Anne Dawson: I'm sorry, she just doesn't enthrall me at all...

Craig. Seems nice, but incessant grinning severely insincere alas.

The Heave Ho

Jennifer Kirk. Pffffffffff! Off you fly with your kitschy dust!

Kim ....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmendlesonmakingmefeelseasickfromcanadafarewell.........

The Prai Woman. Off to Mars with your alien metals and your mystical monks.

The Ranges: well, as attached to the heave-ho'd guest presenters above, but also

Occitane. Bored now, also cannot afford it.

All Bears. I haven't discovered the joy of bears I'm afraid, and probably best I don't.

Technology/ security ranges that prey on viewers' anxieties, fears and vulnerabilities

New Blood

John Barrowman. 'Twould be hilarious. O please!

Umm. Who else. Well! if David Tennant is short of a role he'd be splendid too...

Maybe a BBC news presenter like Kate Silverton or Fiona Bruce to add a bit of glam authority..

ok who's next!

Attica x

This is a difficult one: how do you narrow down who to boot?

To Boot

Craig: nice arse? Each to their own, Burlz... :wonder: ANYWAY, he spends FAR too much time telling us about what he owns and not enough about product specifications. Someone high up in QVC Towers needs to realise that potential customers may find this rather important.

Charlie: Zzzzzzzzzzz. Plus he does have a "serial killer in the making" vibe - look at his eyes when he smiles - they stay glassy *shudder*. Plus he buys all sorts of tarty stuff for his poor daughter (who's all of 3 years of age or something?); I bet he wears it all off camera!

Dale: I thought long and hard about this final one, as it was a tie between Dale, Claire and Simon. But I went with "Mr Housewife's Choice" because the man's all surface veneer and nothing else. He has hidden shallows. He makes dodgy 2nd hand car dealers seem trustworthy.

The Door

Snoozy Addams: they've already gotten rid of my no.1 choice (Glen), so I'll go with Hazel McWitch here. Not only is she becoming ever more visually off-putting (just WHAT is she doing to her face? And WHY does she think that's a good thing?), but she doesn't sell her brand - VERY annoying when she invariably presents with Craig!

The Yankee Candles woman: liar, liar pants on fire (except she doesn't use the candles. Until she wants to up the sales then she says she does).

Any of the presenters of Xmas tat: they all deserve to be shot. Especially after this year's "spectacular" offerings.

The Heave-Ho

Dreamweaver/Kirke's Folly. It's overpriced crap that panders to the more mentally susceptible in society. QVC should be ashamed of peddling this, and the way in which they do it.

Uri Gellar: see above.

Elaine Paige: she gets right on my bosoms. It's obvious she thinks flogging CDs is so FAR beneath her. Silly cow.

New Blood

Loen Love: the woman's the BEST thing on IW and she's wasted there with the lack of products they do. She's entertaining, down to earth and she does her research before shows: what more can anyone ask for?

That fit DIY bloke back: he can show me how to handle my equipment any day.

Nick Frost: see above.

:devil:

Last edited:
Ok, let's see.....

The Boot

Jill Franks - drives me nuts, find her really irritating
Ali Young - don't like being bullied into skin care
Julian - annoyed me since day one

The Door
Tricky one cos I don't know half their names and often don't take much notice of them..

The woman who does the space bags
Northern Nights woman - just gets on my wick, it's only a sheet!
George Simonton(?) - just too much and always plays with the models!!

The Heave-Ho

Northern Nights - kill two budgies with one brick there
Quacker Factory - one more quack and the telly gets it
Uri Geller - what a load of

New Blood

Agree with Simon the cooking chap, I like him
Move Alan across from Gems TV cos I can't stand him and am less likely to see him on QVC! (sorry Alan fans)
Oooh yes, John Barrowman please.

Oooh I like this thread:up:

The Boot

Claire Sutton....................send her to C Beebies immediately with her silly helium enhanced voice, or better still anyone want her for the top of their Christmas tree:cheeky:

HRH Julia Roberts.....................Well for a start, she was bad enough when she was a size small, but now she is a size zero after losing all her weight she is forever mincing around (taking over from the models), pouting, flicking her hair and speaking in that weird accent she has picked up (clevaaaa, bettaaaa, cheapaaaa). Ok well done to her for the weight loss, but shut up about it now love:dull: One more thing, cover up the tops of your arms......................eeeeeeeewwwwwww.

Debbie Flint................I've tried sooooooo hard to like her, really I have, but I just cannot stand her market stall banter.

The Door

The irritating woman from Yankee Candles, who is transported back to her Dad's garden whenever she smells the Sweetpea candle. I wish someone would transport her elsewhere along with her lies and exceedingly excrutiating descriptions about bl**dy candles.

Dawn Bibby Bibster..............................OMG what an annoying and so up her own a**e woman she is. Plus the fact I don't like the craft shows at all might have something to do with this choice.

Lenny Whatsisface from Nina Leonard fashions...........................Pervy or what (yuk yuk), he just makes my skin crawl. If he groped me like he does the models, I would kick right where it hurts.

The Heave-Ho

Craft shows (like watching paint dry)
Kim & Co..................hideous in the extreme
Technology Hours.......................I've seen enough tv's to last me a lifetime, plus the fact that each one they show is always better, cheaper, easier to use than the last bl**dy tv they showed us.

New Blood

Definitely Simon from the cookery shows, he is so good at what he does and doesn't waffle on.

Jeremy Clarkson for the technology shows........................at least he would tell you if it was really crap or not.

Jeremy Paxman for QVC Producer, cos he would butt in and tell the presenters to get on with what they are selling and to stop waffling.

Phew..............I enjoyed that.

The Boot

Craig Rowe - can't stand his silly grimaces, singing and other silly voices, constant hand and arm gestures. I don't like short men in general.

Dale Franklin - as in prev. posts, he is too slick and insincere, patronising phrases which very often are addressed to "the ladies" or "you girls"

Simon Biagi - as for Dale

The Door

That very odd Prai woman - weird accent, phrases and old-fashioned aappearance

Richard Jackson - he gives cr@p "information" which is just not on for people with little gardening knowledge and rely on him for guidance. Another short man who feels he has to compensate by flailing around with his arms (or keeping his hands in his pockets to scratch his carrot and brussels.

Anne Dorrington/Beverley Cressman (sp ?) and Angela Logani (sp?) - 3 daft and very noisy women who are unconvincing about all sorts of tat

The Heave Ho

Northern Nights - lets have some modern bedding (stripes, spots, checks in bright colours, matching cushions, rugs etc)

Kirks Folly rubbish (especially the fairy dust)

Bose - those Bl@@dy candles get on my wick !

New Blood

As others have said:
Simon Brown and John Barrowman

Charlie Dimmock as the resident gardening expert not just an occasional guest

Helen McDermot, the hilariously funny but very knowledgeable Van-Dal Shoes guest.

Good thread btw.

The Boot:-

Alison (literally, as well) Young - Voice very irritating, in fact don't like anything about her.
Debbie Flint - On far too often and laughs like a fish wife.
Julia Roberts - Way past her 'best before' date.

The door:-

Richard Jackson - Stands looking at the camera like some half wit.
Alexis from L'Occitane - If she smiled she'd crack her face.
Dale Franklin - Soooooooo insincere.

Ranges:-

Northern Nights - How many feather beds do we need?
SBC - Had enough of hearing about collagen gel and arnica.
Grip to Me - Sick to the back teeth of seeing those, and come to think of it, that coat hanger expert who used to do cooks essentials.

New Blood:-

Her from Place in the Sun who comes on with Spanx - She's very confident and knows her stuff.
Jean-Christoff Novelli - He would make the boring kitchen hours very watchable indeed :)
Alan Titchmarsh - Surely he wouldn't stand there fiddling with his tackle on telly.

If the rules are only 3 then please can I have another go?

The Boot:-

Anne Dawson - She just shouldn't be on TV at all, in any capacity.
Jill Franks - She's far too "girly, girly". Yeh right.
Jilly Halliday - I'd just love to get the garden shears to that hair.

The Door:-

Dawn Bibby - She's making far too much money out of nursery school play.
The 'expert' from Artscape - Would she really be seen dead in any of that c**p?
Kelly Hoppen - Why is she on shopping telly when she works for such as the Beckhams?

Ranges:-

Pilates - Margolene looks like she should be in rehab for anorexia and Julia R looks totally ridiculous when she demonstrates the machines.
Kim & Co - Everything is "on trend and we know how you feel, we feel the same way". What are you on about?
Nina Leonard - He's simply an old pervert.

New Blood:-

Simon Wilson - He would take the p**s.
Joan Rivers - The unedited version.
Leighton Denny - Bet he wouldn't go along with all the QVC bulls**t either.

I could think of loads more. In fact I have no idea why I watch it.

tthe boot……
Charlie Brookes - Serial Killer on Mogadon

Claire Sutton - as well as being a far too nicey wicey girlie wirley, she reminds me of one of those “Tressy” dolls, we had as kids, whose hair you could wind longer and shorter.

Alison Young - who never fails to ruin every beauty show with her screeching and over exciteability

the door ……..

Liz and Caroline from Liz Earle - both far too smug and up themselves, and Carolines voice grates on me as well,

Beverley cressman - another whose voice grates horribly, and also gets far too excited over the stupidest things

Dennis from Ojon- wish he’d bugger off back to his “indigenous” people - again the voice is the deciding factor here

the heave-ho…….
Liz Earle Stuff - cannot be doing with all this pontificating over Cleanse and Polish, don’t care what it has or hasn’t got in it, being as how I’m convinced that it’s the muslin cloth that does all the work, and would do the same job whatever you used alongside it to take off your make up.

Michele Hope - words fail me

Uri Geller Jewellery - and all that nonsensical waffling about spiritual crystals

new blood…….
The SBC guest could probably make a decent go of the various beauty shows, comes across as calm and collected.

Peter Simon - might liven things up a bit

and another shout for Loen from Ideal World - as long as she gets rid of those horrendous fake nails……

Last edited:
tthe boot
Preferrably with a steel toe cap in it.....

Craig, he tells lies and thinks it will pass as sales patter, he cannot possibly have one of every thing that they sell

Jill F, makes me cringe for all of woman kind with her dizzy, girlie idiocy, and she has such a limited vocabulary and poor knowledge of grammar that I get embarrassed just watching her.
Dale and Charlie, I know I am cheating picking two, but they are almost interchangable with their smary grinning, but on balance I think it will have to be Charlie as he is starting to weird me out when he is on the make up and hand bag shows

the door
Now I am getting a bit confused as am on my third vodka tonic in an attempt to use up the Christmas stock, this is the guests?

That Northern nights woman, just go, go go (to rehab or Mars, I'm not picky)
Uri Geller, do I need to give a reason?
Kim and her nylon tat
the heave-ho

Fashion, no it's not, it is nasty overpriced ugly clothing, well nearly all of it is

Kirks Folly, melt it all down and chuck Jenifer into the furnace too, tho guess she's so hardbitten she'd survive

Kitchen stuff, what is the point when all the supermarkets, Wilko, Dunelm etc sell very similar at very reasonable prices.

New bloodI haven't a clue, time for another vodka I reckon!

The boot:

Anne Dawson...supposedly gives lectures on presentation and ran a PR company!! Well you wouldn't know it from her shows, she sounds like she doesn't know where she is half the time...

Jill Franks...too amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayzing for words. Loves everything, uses everything and is Barbie personified. I have no problem with people being feminine but girly girly is just insulting to the rest of us.

Julia Roberts..ish. She does give fab presentations in terms of information (which so many of the others don't, you would think it was a basic requirement no?) but lord does she fancy herself as some kind of sex kitten celebrity. A bit of humility and down to earth-ness would go a long way.

I want a 4th! Alison Young, for single handedly deafening the entire audience, supposedly making things simple when in actual fact she causes nothing but confusion (great sales tactic of course) and is the least independant beauty 'expert' going.

The Door:

Kelly Hoppen. Cheer the f*ck up love and get over yourself.

Lulu Guinness. A total upper class chancer if ever there was one. Total space cadet, manages to get by selling plastic handbags for £300, I just don't get it.

Alexis from L'Occitane. Another one who needs to cheer up already and realise that at the end of the day, she's a sales assistant. Nothing wrong with that (of course!!) but I hate this looking down her nose attitude.

The Heave Ho:

Liz Earle. Seems to practically run QVC and the sucking up like she's some sort of Mother Theresa makes me ill. Kind of worth keeping her though to hear my husbands reaction whenever she's on though haha!

All of the fashion. seriously QVC, wtf? Although i suppose someone must be buying it!

Genie. Really? Really? Awful guest presenter too.

So that's my picks, once I got started could have donne about ten for each catagory haha! i hope QVC are watching :rock::rock:

tx

New Year changes

Presenters are always saying how they have to get rid of all this Sale tut to “make room in our warehouse” so lets take things to the next logical step eh?

So here’s the game… you have to choose as follows:

• 3 Presenters to give the boot
  • 3 Guests to show the door
  • 3 Ranges to give the heave-ho
And crucially…
  • 3 new presenters to bring in, The New Blood. This can be a promotion from current guest or from outside QVC.
We would like to see brief reasons for your choices (if you can be bothered) and you must make all the choices… no namby pamby “I cant think of anyone to give the boot” nonsense thank you. Lie if you have to!

Have fun, and here are mine….

The Boot
Claire Sutton – She has become a complete pastiche of herself.

Craig Rowe – Nice arse and legs in his gym shorts but otherwise totally pointless

Dale Franklin – Lacking in anything approaching charisma. Zero sense of humour and well past his use by date.

The Door
Richard Jackson – Ridiculous and gnome-like, hand permanently in his pocket fiddling with god knows what whilst pushing his own products. Hideous.

Marie Francoise Dubois DeVille or whatever her surname is – you’ll know her as the Kipling bird. A fine example of model turned actress, in other words looks ok but not very good at presenting the product.

Malcolm Harradine – shopping telly’s very own 118 118 man. He bumbles around pretending to cut things, holding supposedley very sharp knives between thumb and forfinger and "letting the weight of the knife cut the tomato". the man is a cliché of the worst order and every piece of food he touches has the messy, thrown-together look of an amateur about it.

The Heave-Ho
Liz Earle Naturally Active – it’s a matter of time before Avon pull the plug on this arrangement so lets just bite the bullet and do it now. There is absolutely no need for LE to be on QVC any more. John Lewis today, Superdrug next week, or maybe next year? However long it takes it will happen. Liz has moved on, we should too.

Northern Nights – sage rose violet and classic white, sage rose violet and classic white, sage rose violet and classic white… OMG we’re doing this one in taupe someone call the style magazines! Time for Snoozy Madams to take her increasingly improbable face and hair-do back to the feather farms of China and let the true queen of linens Miss Kelly Hoppen take her rightful place in our hearts and minds.

Kirks Folly – This cheap pile of tat represents everything that was bad about shopping telly 10 years ago. Her products arent much better either. She is an embarrassment to herself and the channel. Delete.

The New Blood
Jasmine Harman - she's the gorgeous girl who presents A Place in The Sun Home and Away. Yes, its a risk. It could end up being another Sunitta Shroff disaster, but she is lovely and smiley without appearing to be a total fake. Send her a contract.

Angela Ripon - I know she is gainfully employed at the moment as one of the Three Witches of that awful consumer show in the mornings but it wont last and she would be perfect. Let's face it, if angela said "this is good, I use it" you would absolutely believe her wouldnt you? anyway it would be worth it just to see Keenan and Roberts faces....

Simon Brown - Has more than earned his spurs on shopping telly. The antithesis of Harradine, Simon is wasted on Cooks Essentials although he is very good at it. His history on the ill-fated "SHOP!" showed that he can present any product with aplomb. The bosses at QVC must be mad not to see this, or maybe Simon is too mad to take the job....?

Over to you...

I would give the boot to "resident beauty expert" Alison Young - some of the guests can be seen cringing when she says it.

Also, Alison Keenan with her runaway speech, she tires me out just listening to her.

Julia Roberts seems to be getting rid of herself the weight she is losing, too much Julia.

I agree that Richard Jackson is too full of his own importance and his flower food now.

Dawn Bibby should go and get herself a job at Kan Ban, her stuff has become so boring
and her niece Amy should go with her.

Products that should go are Easy Yo yoghurt - it is amazing they can fill an hour and sometimes even two hours, prattling on about yoghurt!

Please don't let us have the market stall tat that dark haired woman (sorry can 't remember her name) brings - the glass key chains, the coin counter, the glass bead bracelets again for next Christmas. Some crackers have better stuff in them.

And why don't QVC stop selling some of the items that are given terrible reviews - they are still flogging a mini video camera that I returned one of and which had terrible reviews as well as numerous other things.

THE BOOT

Jill Franks - Can't stand her irritating waffle
Anne Dawson - Always cadging freebies. Does she actually pay for anything?
Charlie Brook - Too smarmy

THE DOOR

Alexis (l'occitane) - Stuck up madam
Kelly chewing a wasp Hoppen
Lulu - Did she really get that face by just using her skincare?..... I don't think so...

HEAVE - HO

Kim & Co - Over-priced clingy TAT
Lulu Time bomb - As above
Kelly Hoppen - As above

New Blood

Carla (sells the Tiganello bags)
Lee - ex philosophy
John Barrowman

Loving this.

The Boot - Lordy with so much choice it's hard to limit it to 3.
Anne Dawson - grating voice and hideous accent. Cannot bear to watch her.
Jill Franks - missed her vocation working in Claire's accessories. In fact she could take the shop's namesake with her as her gushing gets right on my thre'penny bits.
Alison Young - how can the resident beauty expert think every 'kin range is the best thing since sliced bread.

The Heaveho

Kim
Kim
Michele Hope and Kim - no surprise there then

Ranges to Get The Boot (getting my Boots and HeaveHo's mixed up I fear) but anyway .....
Kim
Kim
Anything craft - sorry you crafters but why on earth spend all that time and effort to make a card that still looks homemade when there are perfectly good ones in the shop for a couple of quid. How many cards can a person need to send for it to become more economical in the long run, life is just too short.

New Blood
Miranda Hart - love to see her doing fashion
Craig Revill Hallwood - also doing fashion that would be a hoot
Poirot - doing jewellery
(Sorry no serious suggestions come to mind - quite like Loen but let's not forget she is a sales person just like the rest of them)

(Sorry no serious suggestions come to mind - quite like Loen but let's not forget she is a sales person just like the rest of them)

That she is, but she seems approachable and natural compared to a lot of other sales people on shopping telly.

Methinks it's because Loen KNOWS she's a sales assistant, is comfortable being just that and doesn't have delusions of grandeur that she's some minor celeb just 'cos she's on t'telly.... :cheeky:

The Boot
Claudia Sylvester..silly,unprofessional and comes across as a bit dim and dresses like a royal!
Charlie Brook..creep of the 1st order
Claire "faux" Sutton..rubbish presenter,even 4 year olds would be under whelmed,totally false and shares hair with Michelle Hopeless!

Guests
Keeley Elemis..could bore a glass eye to sleep with her inane babble and ridiculous claims.
Hissing Liz Earle..patronising hard nosed business woman whose smile never reaches her eye bags!
Horrible Harald..pretentious cartoon like man with apalling taste and a hideous C list celebrity name dropper.

Heave Ho
Suarti and her silver..actually makes me want to punch the TV when she starts "dancing" and her voice arrghh!
Kim n co..clingy nylon tat and a woman on the edge with the most irritating voice EVER!!
Quacker...one word WHY???????

New Blood
Vicky Pollard
Catherine Tate
Paddy McGuiness

just been laughing at all these great posts and an idea popped into my drunken head which is a bit off topic but here goes anyway: reading the naming and shaming of all these horrors conjoured (sp) up a vision of what could only be the QVC version of Dante's "Inferno" a literal actual 24 hours of programming featuring Lulu, Uri Geller Suzi Nothern Nights, sodding Kirks Folly, Quaker hooting, Kim squawking, Kelly Hoppen sneeering , Alison Young braying, Charlies smarming, Jill Franks girlying, maybe I am having the DTs rather than the QVCs...........

Latest posts

Back