Laura Geller TSV in the US today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beketaten

Registered Shopper
a236639.001

Easy Pay and Auto Delivery! Untold riches for us across the pond.

http://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=A236639&storeId=10251&langId=-1&catalogId=10151&UDC=TSV&MSG=TSV_OTO_INSTOCK&sc=TSV&metaeSpot=Home%7CHome&ddkey=http:TSVItemDisplay

I quite liked the creme-to-powder foundation Laura Geller used to sell on Q, always managed to get a cheap deal on ebay before stocks dried up. £25 for a make up TSV? Don't hold your breath!

Grrrrr, its so blooming wrong, they are making monkeys out of us. Clearly they make a good profit on the $ price, but hey lets make even more from QVC UK customers.....

There's a video on YouTube on the baking process for the new foundation. It's a but wishy washy (flowing streams and plinky music) but interesting nonetheless.

I hope they bring a similar TSV/collection to the UK next month (Laura commented on facebook that she is back on QVC UK then). Balance and brighten is my foundation and I have to admit I would find it hard to change now but I trust LG products so may give it a try.

Just returned from Orlando and english make up which has been exported there is cheaper than here !! So I think £25 is gonna be a no no.

It doesn`t help because as soon as something arrives at QVC UK most items will have 20% VAT slapped on them. We`ll never get the same bargain prices as the US because of this.

It looks interesting, thanks for posting. Only ever bought one kit with a body/face bronzer and love it but find her make-up look a bit old fashioned. Like the look of the new foundation and might give it a go although sometimes in the demos it looks abit yellow. How is it in reality? Perhaps we can get google, amazon and starbucks to cough up the VAT as a good will gesture.

I think the QVC US prices are quoted without sales tax (like our VAT) because it varies between states. Even if you factor in an extra 20% on top of £25 I doubt the TSV price will be £30...come one QVC...make our day!

Looked at the whole demo on QVC USA, it looks a-maz-ing! No talc. Didn't previous or even the current formula have talc which is why I didn't dabble. The colour also looks more warm and less orangey. 30 quid to get this home like in the states would be incredible; and with easy pay I'd be 'aving 2!

I asked LG of facebook if we are getting it and when is our next TSV, she replied, but didn't reveal either, only "stay tuned"

I asked LG of facebook if we are getting it and when is our next TSV, she replied, but didn't reveal either, only "stay tuned"

Thanks for that. Anyone an idea when the next LG TSV is and I'll keep my eyes peeled?

Thanks for the info Marina. Hoping we get a collection similar to the one they had in the USA.
I'm not sure that there will be a TSV then, since Laura is spending two days at qvc uk, normally she only comes for one day with a TSV

Just checked TV guide for 23-24 October, no TSV, just a few hour of LG products.

Latest posts

Back