Spare £500???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some daft beggar will buy it and believe all the guff about it.

Oh my word, what will they come up with next? Makes my £24.99 Fabulift cleanser and gel from IW seem like change you find down the back of the sofa.

Remember that if you buy 2 of these £528 gadgets then generous old QVC will reduce the p+p on the second item by £3.47.... Go on, you know you can spot a bargain....

The number of letters in any beauty/wonder product ingredient is in direct proportion to the cost. Add in a few ologies and you can add another quid.

How about this
Dimplex Gosford Log Effect Stove Fan Heater w/Opti-myst Flame. QVC price: £507.00. Introductory Price: £459.96

I noticed that Aldi have something similar for under £50.00. Now I don't know how good it is but £507.00 for what is basically a fan heater? Really?

It really is a different world in the Land of Q, isn't it? And after we've all spent our last pennies buying gifts for the window cleaner, refuse collectors, lollipop ladies, etc. and those 18K diamond rings for the kids' teachers!

Dimplex Gosford Log Effect Stove Fan Heater w/Opti-myst Flame.......

The equivalent of 'peptides' perhaps ???

If they bring out a gadget which shows it can work wonders Ali Young`s eye bags, JF`s frown lines and DF`s gob, then I may be tempted.

I have had an Aldi fire for a few years it has lasted longer than a previous B &Q that cost twice the price.

It really is a different world in the Land of Q, isn't it? And after we've all spent our last pennies buying gifts for the window cleaner, refuse collectors, lollipop ladies, etc. and those 18K diamond rings for the kids' teachers!

So true! Today on the Carole Hochman show, the guest was advising us to buy all 5 sets of pyjamas to make sure we didn't miss out on the colour choices. Oh sure, we're all made of money, especially at the start of January and never mind the fact that QVC would slap on over £20 in P&P because different colours don't count for their hugely generous (!) multi-purchase discount.

Latest posts

Back