Join clothes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There were some cropped flared trousers too which looked awful on both the models. Very unflattering. Most of the clothes look like a load of rags sewn together! Not my cup of tea at all though l know this range has lots of fans!

I dare say they are fashionable, but no way would I wear them or pay that kind of money for a dress/ top/trousers. Imho some of the clothes look downright silly.

Yes,one size fits all would make me look like I'm wearing a sack of some sort. I'm happy to be unfashionable if this is fashion.

i liked join but todays show was just plain dreadful. like you said the zip was pulling on the top. and the plus size model looked like the chest size was 20 inches too narrow. she looked uncomfortable. terrible fit terrible styles

It's bizarre - Evey, who is the guest, always looks fabulous. Pipa always looks good when she wears Join. Anne Dawson sometimes looks good in it. But there doesn't actually seem to be a real rhyme or reason to who looks good in this and who doesn't. Kathy Tayler invariably looks dreadful, but then so do Jill Franks and Ali Keenan. So it's not even a case of a particular bodyshape.

I like layers, but I find that when they flare out from the body too much, they look dreadful on me. And for the prices which Join is sold at, the sewing, zip placement etc needs to be perfect.

its a very variable range tbh. i have quite a few bits and some pieces fit better than others. the fabric is usually very nice but i have had some tops that are rubbish and have returned them. yong kim range i dont like everything but the sizing and cuts in most of the range is better than join mostly because its sized. the fabric join use overall is nicer than young kim but not always. its a bit pot luck

Probably corners being cut to reach Q's demand for quantity and price? It is only when the company is either bigger than Q or a market leader in their own field that there seems to be any chance of maintaining quality. The dreaded "made for Q" syndrome

Had a quick look, omg those trousers! MC Hammer all over again, so yes history does indeed repeat itself. :mysmilie_8:

If I'm correct the designers are Greek. Somehow what probably looks very Bohemian strolling through a market on your way to a lovely glass of vino and salad on some Greek island doesn't quite cut it in Hull on a wet Sunday in November.

Thought I spotted Natalie Lowe (Strictly pro dancer) sporting a pair of the harem baggies during training one week. Sickeningly she looked great in them - tall, slim, long legs and 35 ! (back in the day............)

If I'm correct the designers are Greek. Somehow what probably looks very Bohemian strolling through a market on your way to a lovely glass of vino and salad on some Greek island doesn't quite cut it in Hull on a wet Sunday in November.

LMAO!! So funny but so true! Having said that I do like a couple of Join tops - especially the linen kaftan that they do in fuchsia/coral navy/ khaki etc- that looked fab on the models in the summer with a long necklace on. I don't think l it was a bad price either- ( about £48 pounds but it was on easy pay) might have to invest next summer to wear with linen trousers not the foul harems! Lol!

I bought the Join TSV a couple of months ago and it's lovely quality but every other Join item I've ordered I had to return, originally most items were One Size...a size that certainly wasn't mine! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back