When is a hat really a pile of poo?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Here

It looks like the smiling Poo emoji to me...and uphill skiing? Oh dear! Jackie just said she'd never seen anything like it! :mysmilie_19:

Can I suggest this as Tat of the Week! It'll be a hard contender to beat!

Sorry, Akimbo, you may find your entry challenged for this title! Let's face it, there's no shortage of contenders!! :giggle:

Here

It looks like the smiling Poo emoji to me...and uphill skiing? Oh dear! Jackie just said she'd never seen anything like it! :mysmilie_19:

The whole hour is a Tat Poo Fest!

Strato's Nutcracker horrors! Here

Dumb game - bought by Nanas - hated by children and parents (hide the batteries!)

Church Tattestry: here

Scarey see-thru Santa here

Sadly the price of the exquisitely hand painted faces of the Frozen Carousel has gone back up to the full price now if you missed it as a Christmas Surprise/Bargain Hunter price never fear they still have stock here I hope they show it this hour and my Christmas shopping will be complete!

Here

The Satan meter was my original no 1 hated over sold piece of rubbish but now....I really think the hat/tat is a strong contender for the top spot.When the presenter implied that a person with a mind of a genius must have invented the hat I almost died laughing.Yes sure our famous physicists and engineers better watch out.

Dumb game - bought by Nanas - hated by children and parents (hide the batteries!)

Sadly the price of the exquisitely hand painted faces of the Frozen Carousel

I loathe that "game" with the fake enthusiasm, its trawled out every year and it's pants. The carousel! OMG, nightmare faces or what, scare the kids to sleep, not!

Jaysus, it's like the shop of tatty horrors and unlike most tat, ****** dear!!!

I really don't remember Christmas on Q being this low-grade last year, surely they had less tat, more half decent quality merchandise?!?!?!

Touted as gifts for family and friends. For family and friends you hate perhaps?

I'm quite drawn to some of these programmes because of the sheer awfulness of tat and the presenters trying to pretend how wonderful they are.

There were a few shows where Jackie was clutching the large reindeer, she didnt put it down throughout her shows.

As for that hat ,they couldn't pay me to take it.

Ps I just watched the video and it is a musical hat with moving things on it.

I cannot imagine them coming up with anything more naff than this.

Last edited:
Exactly - the hours are compulsive viewing, because you have to watch in case they bring out something else that is even more dreadful than what's gone before. The presenters deserve a BAFTA award for keeping straight faces, if it were me I'd be cracking up with laughter. I'm certain it's even worse this year - I don't think I've seen one Christmas item that I would buy for myself or as a gift. Gawd, you would have to really hate the person you were "gifting" to give them any of this tat. AK (sporting the crinkly look, with her hair looking as though the heated tongs had malfunctioned) was rattling on again today about how wonderful it is to see things on Q that you don't see in the shops!! I was shouting at the telly "there's a good reason for that, luv, it's because the shops actually want to attract customers, not repel them".

I'm quite drawn to some of these programmes because of the sheer awfulness of tat and the presenters trying to pretend how wonderful they are.

There were a few shows where Jackie was clutching the large reindeer, she didnt put it down throughout her shows.

As for that hat ,they couldn't pay me to take it.

Ps I just watched the video and it is a musical hat with moving things on it.

I cannot imagine them coming up with anything more naff than this.

Don't worry, if you missed any of the Christmas carp it will re-appear next Christmas without fail, if not earlier.

Sadly the price of the exquisitely hand painted faces of the Frozen Carousel has gone back up to the full price now if you missed it as a Christmas Surprise/Bargain Hunter price never fear they still have stock here I hope they show it this hour and my Christmas shopping will be complete!

Exactly - the hours are compulsive viewing, because you have to watch in case they bring out something else that is even more dreadful than what's gone before. The presenters deserve a BAFTA award for keeping straight faces, if it were me I'd be cracking up with laughter. I'm certain it's even worse this year - I don't think I've seen one Christmas item that I would buy for myself or as a gift. Gawd, you would have to really hate the person you were "gifting" to give them any of this tat. AK (sporting the crinkly look, with her hair looking as though the heated tongs had malfunctioned) was rattling on again today about how wonderful it is to see things on Q that you don't see in the shops!! I was shouting at the telly "there's a good reason for that, luv, it's because the shops actually want to attract customers, not repel them".

Indeed. I don't think any of us would argue with the fact that some of the things Q sell are truly unique.. :thinking:

:mysmilie_15: £40!!!

On the gifting show this morning, I caught sight of the Vintage Cosmetics beauty advent calendar, and frankly what a rip off! Certainly not vintage prices. The contents were useful beauty items as opposed to lotions and potions but there was nothing in there you couldn't find in any chemist or Boots store for just a few pounds. Things like cuticle trimmers, toe spreaders, hair clips and so on, even a pair of false eye lashes! I don't see the point of giving these advent calendars as gifts in the first place, as it's pointless giving them after the Advent period. To top it off, they were asking £75 plus £6.95 P&P for this set. I did a quick bit of adding up and reckoned you could buy the whole contents yourself with change from £20. If you gave it to someone who didn't know the brand, they could be forgiven for thinking you'd picked it up in a bargain outlet shop.

Latest posts

Back