Elizabeth Grant's daughter in-law guest Marion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jippyroo

Registered Shopper
There's something very very strange going on with her face, it's so puffy and quite bizarre, definitely not a good advert for the products!

b9f769.jpg

Has anyone ever seen any pictures of Elizabeth Grant before she started using her products? The pictures I have personally ever seen of her also seem to be pretty soft focussed, almost processed.

Has anyone ever seen any pictures of Elizabeth Grant before she started using her products? The pictures I have personally ever seen of her also seem to be pretty soft focussed, almost processed.

The range is over 50 years old so guess there wont be that many photos of Elizabeth back then plus she had the bomb damage on her face so you cant blame her for not have photos of her, last year when she was on IW she did look great and IMO didn't look like it was down to surgery. Marion on the other hand im not so sure about.

The range is over 50 years old so guess there wont be that many photos of Elizabeth back then plus she had the bomb damage on her face so you cant blame her for not have photos of her, last year when she was on IW she did look great and IMO didn't look like it was down to surgery. Marion on the other hand im not so sure about.

Bid TV are selling a few Elizabeth Grant products for much less than IW but interestingly they are in packaging with the old branding. It makes me wonder how old the products are although I don't know if that would make much difference unopened?

Bid TV are selling a few Elizabeth Grant products for much less than IW but interestingly they are in packaging with the old branding. It makes me wonder how old the products are although I don't know if that would make much difference unopened?

They always have a lot of Elizabeth Grant in Tk Maxx. Qvc Italy and Germany have also sold the range for many years.

Is the range any good? I don't want to be taken in by the sales talk but would be willing to try this if it genuinely works.

I bought some of the serums on ebay cheap and used. No miracles and didn't notice any difference.

I have the eye cream 30mls size bought in TKMaxx for £5 but haven't gotten round to using it yet.

No idea if there good or not but Qvc Italy and Germany sell this range so cant be that bad.

Latest posts

Back