Components in Skin Care

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
The Elizabeth Grant BA gave a very impressive pitch yesterday. She convinced me that peptides, lots of peptides, were the ingredients necessary to diminish lines and wrinkles. Her brand was full of them, she said., and continued use of her face cream containing peptides would definitely do the job. Next up, was Abbi Cleeve, selling her brand, but not once did she mention peptides. Skin Sense doesn't appear to contain any peptides at all, although it was crammed with other clinically-proven-to work ingredients. Both women did good presentations, but which one to believe? Peptides or no peptides?

I remember way back in the 90s, peptides were pushed as the big thing. Copper peptides to be correct and all products that contained them were really expensive £££. I recently got Bossance serum with copper peptides, and it was £54 for the full size. It feels lovely on the skin, my face felt really smooth

There is a lot of misconception about ingredients in skincare, people believe that clean organic ingredients are the best, if you want to see any kind of results then science led is the best, Lab Muffin is definitely worth listening to 🙂

There is a lot of misconception about ingredients in skincare, people believe that clean organic ingredients are the best, if you want to see any kind of results then science led is the best, Lab Muffin is definitely worth listening to 🙂
Lynn, I've never heard of Lab Muffin before reading your post. 😲

Just been on there and it's a very interesting read, and I've only had a quick look so far.
Thanks for recommending it :)

Lynn, I've never heard of Lab Muffin before reading your post. 😲

Just been on there and it's a very interesting read, and I've only had a quick look so far.
Thanks for recommending it :)
Actually she Is also very good on ingredients in hair care, SLS and Silicone aren’t necessarily bad.😯

Totally agree Lynn. I've never understood all this 'natural is best' mantra at all. I mean, peanuts are natural but they can kill quite a lot of the population if they so much as go near one so it doesn't make sense to me at all.

Totally agree Lynn. I've never understood all this 'natural is best' mantra at all. I mean, peanuts are natural but they can kill quite a lot of the population if they so much as go near one so it doesn't make sense to me at all.
Yes I agree,I’m not suggesting we all should buy expensive skincare but I’m very impressed with the Sunday Riley Good Genes, I bought a brand new one from Vinted for £30.🙂

Latest posts

Back