Bronzo Italia TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SydneyRose

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if anyone has any idea what this TSV will be. Thanks. Not tried the range but I do like it.

its lovely looks very classic.. a copy of a cartier watch??? wonder if the quality is any good

i hope they tell us what movement it is i doubt it will be swiss maybe its japanese both good

I really like it, think it looks quite classy, I may go for this as I am on the lookout for a nice watch that is not too expensive, don't want that looks too big on my wrist either, will wait to see it on air though

It's going to be a watch in a choice of colours,£75 with 2 EP.
Lynn

Spot on with price ...

Bronzo Italia Mother of Pearl Dial Adjustable Link Bracelet Watch

QVC Price: £90.00

Today's Special Value Price :£74.96

P&P: £5.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Bronzo-Italia-...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-29-_-303402

This watch features a mother-of-pearl face with black roman numerals, an adjustable link bracelet strap and an onyx cabochon crown. A classic design in a choice of rose or white bronze, this stunning watch is an elegant and practical accessory that would make a thoughtful and exquisite gift.

A choice of finishes - the Rose Bronze option is made from a naturally rose-coloured bronze metal which is then plated in 18 carat rose gold, whilst the new White Bronze option is made from a white-coloured bronze which is then finished with rhodium.

A gorgeous gift - this watch can be adjusted to three different sizes thanks to two removable stainless steel extending links, meaning it will fit most wrist sizes and will make a marvellous present for a friend or loved one.

Shop for Christmas with confidence - We've extended our money-back guarantee until 25th January so you can return or exchange unwanted gifts, giving you one less thing to worry about in the run up to the big day.

White or rose bronze
Panther link bracelet strap
Snap fold fastening
Hour, minute and second hands
Made in Italy
Swiss movement - guaranteed for 2 years
Curved rectangular bronze case
Strap length adjusts to: 16cm (6.3"), 17.75cm (7") or 19.5cm (7.5")
Face width: 18mm

Behind the brand
The Bronzo Italia jewellery collection combines cutting edge Italian design and craftsmanship with a technologically advanced bronze based metal alloy to offer contemporary jewellery with the luxurious look of bold Italian gold jewellery.

I wish Q would do a bronze range in bronze, not plated. I have a couple of bronze jewellery items and they're a lovely soft warm colour. I can't see that gold plated bronze is much better than gold plated base metal. I do have a Bronzo ring and the plating is still perfect after lots of wear but is there really any difference between the Veronese plated silver or ranges like Aurora with plated base metal?

The TSV watch is live on the QVC website now at 11.15 pm if anyone's interested but has to go to bed. It looks nice but I don't need another watch. Looks very classy. I hope it's as good as th rest of the range, which I fully endorse for value and quality.:mysmilie_59:

I'm always really nervous about anything not real solid silver or gold as even the tiniest proportion of another metal and my skin surrounding the offending item turns bright green like the Hulk ;-). I've never risked QVC jewellery because of this. I definitely can't wear watches because the buckles, clasps, or back outside edges of the face case turns me green, even if it has a stainless steel back cover. I've no idea what bronze would do to me.

Latest posts

Back