Free Elemis day cream and night cream and L'Occitane hand cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cariad

Registered Shopper
I just received the following email...

"Buy the November edition of InStyle magazine by Wed 5 Nov (£3.99, Leighton Meester on the front) and on the cover you'll get either a 15ml Elemis Hydra-Boost Day cream or a 15ml Hydra-Nourish Night cream.

Elemis doesn't usually sell these products in 15ml travel size, but based on 20ml versions, we worked them out to be worth around £13 for the day cream and £15 for the nightcream."

Also this...

"Buy the November edition of Marie Claire magazine by Wed 5 Nov (£3.99, Kate Winslet on the front) and on the cover you'll get a 30ml L'Occitane hand cream (usually around £7). There are four scents to choose from: classic shea butter, zesty lime, vanilla bouquet and delightful rose."

:)

Thanks for this. I usually end up buying Marie Claire when this offer comes around, especially as I noticed last year that I bought two magazines and I got a discount, lol!

I have however just been to Sainsburys, so wish I would have read this thread before I did!

The magazines are both out tomorrow so you wouldn't have been able to get them today anyway - hope that helps!

I also meant to start a thread like this one but was too busy this week, glad someone did it.

My input :)
1) There's a L'Occitane offer in New Style I bought this week with 2x50ml L'Occitane shampoo and conditioner, magazine is £2.50.
2)Also, there's a L'Occitane trial offer on their website for the new L'Occitane Divine oil, 4ml bottle worth £10, free with any order with a code DIVOIL.
3) Also Mawala nail polish I think full size in some other magazine I cannot resmember.

Latest posts

Back