ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
L'Occitane 24 Piece Hand Cream Collection

QVC Price: £40.50
One Time Only Price :£33.36
P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-24-P...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-14-_-209745

A set of two 12-piece handcream collections from LOccitane, featuring the scents of Cherry Blossom, Shea Rose, Verbena and Shea Vanilla, both presented in a gift box. Give the gift of luxurious skincare to someone special and keep one for yourself!

24 piece collection presented in two 12-piece boxes

Contains:
2 x Shea Vanilla Hand Cream (10ml) – one of each in both collections
2 x Roses et Reines Hand & Nail Cream (10ml) – one of each in both collections
2 x Pivoine Flora Hand Cream (10ml) – one of each in both collections
2 x Arlesienne Hand Cream (10ml) – one of each in both collections
2 x Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (10ml) – one of each in both collections
2 x Shea Rose Hand Cream (10ml) – one of each in both collections
2 x Verbena Hand Cream (10ml) – one of each in both collections
2 x Almond Delicious Hand Cream (10ml) – one of each in both collections
4 x Shea Hand Cream (10ml) – two of each in both collections
4 x Shea Foot Cream (10ml) – two of each in both collections

Btw Marie Claire Magazine (£3.99) are giving away a free 30ml Loccitane Handcream worth £8 in a choice of 6 Fragrances (Vanilla Bouquet, Delightful Rose, Pivoine Flora, Zesty Lime, Lavender, and Verbena cooling gel.) On sale till November 4th

Love the idea. Hate the tiddly sizes.

I agree! You could really only give each of the full boxes as gifts. So you could get 4 separate gifts out of it for around £10 each (including P&P). Not too shabby, but it might disappoint some, as the 10ml sizes will not last very long at all. You certainly couldn't empty out the box and give individual tubes as gifts.... maybe you could put them in the middle of DIY crackers as a nice treat.

If someone gave it to me as a gift I would be grateful but I just know those sizes won't last five minutes with me. There was another kit with three hand creams and three hand cleansing gels. I like that kit. I use the gel all the time.

On the Marie-Claire offer mentioned above, Tesco has an offer of two magazines for £6 at the minute so you can get two hand creams for £6 which is even better value.

Love the idea. Hate the tiddly sizes.
I agree too! I would like a bumper pack of say 30ml creams to get some variety as I often get the very large one which takes a while. But to buy the 30ml is far too expensive at full price so I only ever get them in the sale. The 10ml size is a complete waste of money IMHO.

Latest posts

Back