L’Occitane hand cream- how many?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fuzzyfelt

Registered Shopper
How many more times in 30 minutes does Alexis have to tell us that every 3 seconds a Shea butter hand cream is sold around the world? They were also selling an 8 piece mens set for £29, first she said 3 items cost £24.50 then it was £24, then JF said £24 - come on get your facts straight.

I caught some of the l’occitane hour and Jill Franks said some eye serum duo was £90 for each bottle, Alexis corrected her and said it was £90 for both but JF was having none of it and implied Alexis was incorrect as she was clearly being told in her ear it amounted to £180. Eventually she gave way but I am sure she still believed Alexis was wrong. There is absolutely no rapport between them.

I caught some of the l’occitane hour and Jill Franks said some eye serum duo was £90 for each bottle, Alexis corrected her and said it was £90 for both but JF was having none of it and implied Alexis was incorrect as she was clearly being told in her ear it amounted to £180. Eventually she gave way but I am sure she still believed Alexis was wrong. There is absolutely no rapport between them.
Alexis has no fear of clapping back at Q presenters getting things wrong. Much as I'm not a fan, I'm glad she doesn't deal with their nonsense. I think she is in a better position than many, as she's not a Q appointee, so probably she doesn't have to keep quiet.

I used to get given a large 150ml shea butter handcream for Christmas most years by kind mum!
Not had it for a couple of years as not really up to applying it or other skincare etc a lot of the time...

But I do miss it and I know there were the Russian shenanigans but mum asked if I’d like a tube this year..

Looked it up and it’s in different packaging and a few reviews saying the consistency of the cream has changed?

Thought about contacting L’Occitane to ask...?

PS. Yes Alexis always has had superior attitude but to be fair she does always know the details of what she’s selling!

I admit I love the shea butter foot cream, a tube lasts me must be over a year! You need so little, and I just hate foot cream that smells of mint, which is very few the size of your small finger nail is all I need for each foot.

Keeley, was also supposed to be nasty, at the Beauty Bash reported on here by some who attended.

Tova was fabulous. Tom from Alpha H was very very nice. Alexish look bored and angry. The brand ambassador that sells the wipes she was really jolly. made me laugh a lot. I did like the Beauty Bash! oh well!

I did hear tell Alexis wasn't that popular with us plebs on a beauty event day, snapping that "all the freebies have gone ! "
Cheeky cow! How does she know we haven't got more money than her AND three downstairs cloakrooms??? I'm sure people can afford to buy things and not just expect freebies.

Once at Christmas I walked into M&S and there were people handing out mince pies. I went to get one and this snooty woman huffed "they're not free you know, you have to be a member". I could have slapped the whole plateful out of her hand, in fact I wish I had. M&S mince pies are rubbish anyway compared to Aldi.

CC

Latest posts

Back