QCut

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Do not order with QCut items that can be auto delivered. You will be put on auto delivery even if you do not request it. Use their normal number instead, even if it means waiting in a queue and possibly missing out on your item. It will save a load of hassle of returning non requested items, and of course arranging to get your money back!

don't auto delivery have different item numbers to single delivery products though?

If the AD drop hasn't arrived yet, you can refuse delivery (if they ring the doorbell and you're home), then email Q and explain you've refused it and want to cancel its order under the DRS so you'll get your p&p refunded. If you already have it you might talk the into collecting it or sending a pre-paid label but it's difficult to prove that you didn't opt for the AD - it all depends on who picks up the phone in CS when you call I've found. Thanks for the tip, I don't often use Q cut but sometimes an item is available there before it;s live on the website so it's good to know to watch out for this.

The flip side - I find it odd that when I've ordered an auto-delivery item the order details online in my account refer to the single item number which always makes me think I've ordered the wrong option. It also fails to show in your order history if you've opted for easy-pays until you check the confirmation email which is unhelpful!

I phoned when e-m arrived and was assured AD was cancelled, it wasn't. It was delivered and put in gardening bin, hey ho! Called CS and stated my case and pre paid returns sticker sent. Received refund incl. p&p and postage insurance, a tidy sum of just under £70 a week later. Be on the ball ladies and demand every penny back. If they had caused an overdraft I'd have requested to speak to a presenter and blabbed!

Unfortunately calls to presenters are tightly controlled, note we never hear a negative word or even a legitimate query. You are asked what you are going to say and even if it is complementary they say sorry no studio calls despite Julia or whoever pleading for calls (pre Twitter of course) &&&se lickers only need apply.

They love Twitter because they can scan them and there is no chance of Doris saying something they don't like.

Q UK has become far too American for my tastes, and not just in products, but in the false face of a corporation who loves you. Like hell.

I never use QCut anyway. They say they can't change the automatic delivery to my work address rather than my home address so it's a waste of time for me.

Latest posts

Back