I.W Customer Services, do they have any?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slipper

Registered Shopper
I had a problem with a product and rang Customer Services , was put into a queue for some minutes to then be told they were too busy and to ring back later.
So I have emailed, on the 1st, and as yet, apart from a conformation that they received it, I have heard nothing.

You guys seem to know the score, is this normal for this lot?

My personnel experience of IW CS is a team of phone operators with a question and answer sheet, you tell them why you are ringing, they look it up and if it's not there they find the closest answer and whatever you say to them after that they will give you the same answer - in other words I have found them to be a complete waste of time and money (at least a 5 min phone call)...

... on the other hand use the UK number and its a different matter, tell them, they respond and so far always sorted.

Thanks for the comments all, tried the UK number and useless, thats the one that said ring back.
Facebook is worth a try.

This channel is finished the rubbish customer service they have is in adequate and now the same old products. Shopping channels are having a bubble burst like the financial crisis of 2008. The two channels that will close next year will be ideal world and rocks and co.

There should be a freephone number now for problems with products after the change in the regulations. Search their website if I were you :)

If anyone is having issues feel free to email me [email protected] and I will help get any issues resolved.

thank you, could have used with this last year when ideal world decided to steal money from account, it took almost 8 weeks to get it back only after i threatened to contact a newspaper lol... i'll never use them again.

Appreciate all the comments, and offers of help. I got some action by using Facebook and hope it will all be resolved soon.
I think its the operators that are the problem, may be not enough of them.

Well it continues. Promised a collection of damaged item, waited all day, and no collection.
I get a same day response from messaging on Facebook, which is better than the 4 days or so from C.S.
No thought from them about actually supplying me with a replacement as yet though.

I have been using shopping telly for 20 years since the beginning but mainly qvc - I never have or will use the others, but I saw something on IW about 3 years ago, so ordered it and got my customer number. I had a query and low and behold my most annoying thing with any kind of shopping and customer service is an Indian Call Centre - no offence to anyone who works there, but I decided there and then, since they used a crib sheet, and if you vere off what they know, they have no clue why you rang them, so I decided never to use IW again.

Now, my 2nd purchase, and this time definitely my last was on Thursday last, item I ordered will be delivered I hear from email, on Tuesday, which happens to be the only day this week when I shall not be at home due to hospital appointment, so hopefully I'll either be back in time or if one of the usual drivers may leave it for me.

The purpose of this post is to say, that this will be my 2nd and last purchase because I will not be referred to an Indian call centre and talk to people who have no idea what I'm on about - it wastes their time and mine, and I think their jobs could be filled in the UK, the other reason I'm posting this is, that on the day I ordered online, I browsed after placing my item in the shopping basket, a few seconds later - not minutes later, seconds later my phone rang, it was an Indian lady asking if I was having trouble with placing my order, I laughed at her and said 'no, I'm browsing, so what's your problem for goodness sake'' she said 'ok have a nice day''.

What the heck is all of that about - so glad when this item arrives and be done with them - apart from this item, I've never seen anything on that channel I like, and I loathe all of the presenters.

Well it continues. Promised a collection of damaged item, waited all day, and no collection.
I get a same day response from messaging on Facebook, which is better than the 4 days or so from C.S.
No thought from them about actually supplying me with a replacement as yet though.

In the interest of fairness, it appears IW did arrange collection, but the couriers were to blame.
Item collected and had a refund instead of replacement, just had enough.
But they were difficult to the last, the refund did not include postage, so through no fault of my own, as item damaged, I am out of pocket.

Their loss though, I wanted a ladder, which I know they do, but will buy elswhere.

Latest posts

Back