Hexagonal Storage Ottoman TSV 28/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Ian, quite like the look of this one, don't suppose you have any ideas on size...just clicked the link and it says sold out! :mysmilie_504:

Hexagonal Folding Storage Ottoman
Item Number: 803254
QVC Price £24.50
Today's Special Value Price £19.88
P&P £5.95

his hexagonal-shaped folding ottoman - available in a choice of shades - is ideal for use as a footstool or extra seat, whilst also storing books, bedding, toys and plenty more. A functional and chic addition to any room, this stylish storage ottoman neatly folds away when not needed, making it the perfect space-saving furniture piece for your home.

Space-saving - this clever hexagonal ottoman is designed to fold down when not in use and can be stored within its lid. It provides extra seating when you have guests, as well as helping to hide away unsightly clutter inside.

Chic shades - available in a choice of six colours, the ottoman will complement your existing décor and features an elegant button-top detail. Whether you choose a neutral shade to match any room, or a vibrant leopard-print pattern, this ottoman will always look stylish and sophisticated.

Easy care - made from faux leather or faux suede, the ottoman can simply be spot cleaned with a damp cloth when required. It’s easy to fold and unfold, and weighs just 2.5kg.

Folds down flat when not in use
Made from MDF, sponge and faux leather/suede
Maximum weight: 113kg (250lbs)
Measures (l x w x d): 43cm x 38cm x 38cm (16.9" x 15" x 15")
Measures (when folded for storage): 43cm x 38cm x 8cm (16.9" x 15" x 3.1")
Weight: 2.5kg

Colour options:

Chocolate (faux leather finish)
Taupe (faux leather finish)
Cream (faux leather finish)
Teal (faux leather finish)
Black (faux suede finish)
Leopard (faux suede finish)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...ord=+803254&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Or go to The Range and get the square ones for £9.99 each , excellent quality and no P&P :D

Or go to The Range and get the square ones for £9.99 each , excellent quality and no P&P :D

I got the small square one from Amazon a couple of months ago, 8.99 free p&p from a Marketplace Seller. It's a lot nicer than I was expecting for the price, sturdy and strong. I chose the brown and it looks quite realistic next to my leather sofas, so will be buying the larger size soon and a couple more of the cubes for my boys.

The least the Q could do, is offer free postage on the wheels, if purchased with the tsv, as £5.95 p+p, on top of a laughable £15 for a set of wheels, is outrageous. If you want to be able to manoeuvre the ottoman around, it is going to cost over £46! I wouldn't go foe either, never mind both items! Way overpriced, imo.

I got two of the large ones when they were a TSV before for emergency spare room storage and I have to say I really like them. I was pleasantly surprised by how they look and how sturdy they are. I was dubious about that (the purchase was really a panic measure to regain some floor space!!!!) and the way the chap stood on them and said they were very strong, being suspicious, but I am by no means a lightweight and yet they are perfectly sound to sit on. I am really glad I got them.

I have several of these ottomans - round ones and rectangle ones.
I can assure you they are extremely strong - mine will take 21 stone sitting on them !

I was lucky I got two (pack of two) square ones from Ideal World for £14.99 and £1 p&p, I think they've sold out now and only got the single square ones for £12.99 and £1 p&p. I felt sorry for the courier because they weighed an absolute tonne, which was a pleasant surprise. I know Amazon had them for £8 with free p&p if the shape doesn't matter, they were square.

I have several of these ottomans - round ones and rectangle ones.
I can assure you they are extremely strong - mine will take 21 stone sitting on them !

Yes they are, I bought a large rectangular one from Amazon a while back and it's still going strong, I think it cost about £14, give it take a quid, with free p&p. They still had them last week.

I got mine at Dunelm £9.99 in store. They also had them in Wilkos for a similar price. I have one to keep mt crotchet and knitting wool etc. And the other one is where I put note books, pens,gloves, sunglasses,iPad etc. All those small items that I like to keep handy.

I've got two of the long rectangle ottomans and one of the small square ones. I love them, they don't look too cheap by my leather sofas and they suck up all my wool clutter. I got them all from QVC and I got one of the big ones free by bamboozling CS with my moaning - they sent me another when I wanted an exchange and didn't charge, nor did they pick up the other or request I return it. :mysmilie_8: Ooooh, did I just admit to that.

CC

acutally they have sold stuff as low as £1.98 before

I started shopping with QVC form day one (up until just under three years ago) when you were in nappies and I can honestly say, I've never, ever seen anything for £1.98, but you've got me curious now can you jog my memory, what was it?

Latest posts

Back