TOols TSV 3.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 75
  • TOols TSV 4.jpg
    TOols TSV 4.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 75
  • TOols TSV 5.jpg
    TOols TSV 5.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 88
I do everything in our house but putting any kind of screwdriver in my hands is a bit of a no no. I usually get a man in to do that kind of thing (when Mr CC is out ;))

CC

I don’t have a straight eye in my head so everything would be wonky.

However I am number one helper! My forte is knowing where Mr L has put the screwdriver/screw/nail/tape measure and trying to preempt what the next tool required.

I keep saying I would have made a good theatre nurse as I have to be 2 steps ahead otherwise half the tools would be lost under a pile of rubbish .

Kelvin Tools 17 in 1 Multi Tool Set of 2
Item Number: 722717
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.99
P&P £3.95

Every home needs a tool kit, whether youre a DIY expert or not, but sometimes their fiddly parts can be difficult to keep track of. With this clever duo of multi tools from Kelvin, you needn't stress, as the clever 17-in-1 design offers everything you could need to tackle small jobs around your home, featuring 13 integrated screwdriver bits that snap seamlessly onto the built-in screwdriver, alongside a 1m tape measure, a spirit level, an LED light and a steel hammer. The best part is that all of it slots neatly together, so you can just grab it and go!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this set of two 17-in-1 Multi Tools individually, directly from Kelvintools.com you’d pay £39.98, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £24.99, plus P&P, you’re saving £14.03.

All for one - forget your traditional tool box - this multi tool has everything in one, so you won't have to dig around for what you need. We know that when there's a job that needs doing, the last thing you want is to have to search for the tools you need to do it, and with this 17-in-1 design, all you have to do is grab it and go.

It's all built in - by far one of the cleverest aspects of these multi tools is that everything has its place, all in a compact design! The 13 screwdriver bits slot neatly into its base, and your chosen bit will click onto the built-in the screwdriver, while the spirit level sits on the top and the tape measure can be pulled out of the back to the length you need. And, when you need a hammer, it's fitted into the base, making it portable enough to take with you anywhere.

Light the way - built into these multi tools is an LED light that can be used as a torch, making it easier than ever to get the job done, even in dim light. Now that pesky DIY job doesn't have to wait until tomorrow morning!

Two's better than one - offering amazing value, these multi tools come in a set of two, allowing you to grab it wherever you need it most. You could keep one in the house and one in the garage or garden shed, or why not give the second one to a friend as a gift they'll be grateful to have time after time?

Choose your colour - with three vibrant colour options to choose from - Blue, Red or Purple - all you have to do is pick the one you like the best! Whichever you go for, it's bright shade will help you see it in a dark drawer or shed, so you'll always know where to find it, plus you'll get a classic Black one too.

• Multi tool (l x w): 15cm x 6cm (5.9" x 2.4")

Colour options:

• Blue and Black
  • Red and Black
  • Purple and Black

Contains:

• 2 x 17-in-1 Multi Tools - with 13 screwdriver bits, a 1m tape measure, a spirit level, a carbon steel hammer and an LED light included

All measurements are approximate

It’s got an LED light too, strato. 😉 A companion for all your torches.
As usual, the description left out loads of info.

So I asked a query about the batteries, and surprisingly got an answer.

It uses 2 x CR2032 batteries, and they are not a rechargeable type of battery (button cells) and not cheap or common.

I don't buy anything that can't use rechargeable batteries such as AA or AAA.

So I guess that’s a “no” then. 😉 At least you won’t be waiting for it while it languishes in the Hermes hub.

Latest posts

Back