Moremo TSV 1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Moremo TSV 2.jpg
    Moremo TSV 2.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Moremo TSV 3.jpg
    Moremo TSV 3.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 39
I use it and it’s very good. It replaces a conditioner and, in my experience, it does exactly what it says on the tin (or bottle in this case.)

I have long hair and, after using this, my brush goes through wet hair easily because there are no tangles. It’s less “heavy” than a conditioner.

Moremo Miracle 10 Hair Treatment 200ml Duo
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Hair feeling thirsty? For parched locks, think Moremo. Available in a handy duo in both limited edition Snow Flower and Original fragrances, the Water Treatment Miracle 10 boasts a lightweight, liquid formula that transforms into a creamy foam. It works to deeply moisturise hair that's feeling dry or damaged, helping to leave your locks with a smooth, silky and volumised look. If your hair needs a touch of TLC, this unique formula is definitely one to have in your haircare kit.

A ten second treatment - if you don't have much time to care for your hair, this handy formula works in just 10 seconds. Simply shampoo, rinse, apply your treatment from the mid-lengths down, rinse again and you're finished!

Stock up on hero haircare - once you start using your new Moremo collection, you might want to continue experiencing its amazing results. Simply select the Subscribe & Save option to receive a the original formula plus a new fragrance (Cherry Blossom) of the Water Treatment Miracle 10 in 90 days' time, all at today's brilliant price.

Contains:
  • 1 x Snow Flower Water Treatment Miracle 10 (200ml; limited edition) - a soft citrus floral fragrance, with notes of snowdrop flower, lemon, orange, orchid, lily and whipped musk. Formulated with three types of vegetable-derived keratin and 17 amino acids. Suitable for all hair types. Free from silicon, sulfates, tar colour and mineral oil
  • 1 x Original Water Treatment Miracle 10 (200ml) - formulated with three types of vegetable-derived keratin and 17 amino acids. Suitable for all hair types. Free from silicon, sulfates, tar colour and mineral oil

Subscribe & Save collection contains:
  • 1 x Cherry Blossom Water Treatment Miracle 10 (200ml; limited edition) - a lively uplifting fragrance with notes of Cherry Blossoms, fresh rose, orchid, lily with a hint of musky vanilla. Formulated with three types of vegetable-derived keratin and 17 amino acids. Suitable for all hair types. Free from silicon, sulfates, tar colour and mineral oil
  • 1 x Original Water Treatment Miracle 10 (200ml) - formulated with three types of vegetable-derived keratin and 17 amino acids. Suitable for all hair types. Free from silicon, sulfates, tar colour and mineral oil
How to use:
  • After shampooing, apply liquid to wet hair (from the mid-lengths down) and massage softly
  • Leave on for 10 seconds and rinse thoroughly
  • Style as usual

Latest posts

Back