Kiwi sheepskin sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
The best sheepskin boots I`ve ever had came from a NZ company called Kiwi sheepskin. They`re made in NZ and all prices include p and p, UK taxes and VAT.
At the moment they`re having a sale and I`ve just ordered another pair of what`s called their Ultimate boot, toe and heel guards on them, good heavy duty sole and they never go baggy. My last pair must be 6 or 7 years old and still look like new. So a heads up for anybody who might be looking for a good pair of sheepskin boots. They also do slippers, hats, gloves etc.
https://www.kiwisheepskins.com/

I'm tempted by the sheepskin mittens but £45 a pair even in the sale is a considered purchase. Thanks for the tip off

Very tempted by the Muskateer boots.

Does anyone know if the Ultimate range are OK to drive in ?

Impressed so far, ordered at 9pm, shipped at 1.52am.

Can't wait for them to arrive !

Impressed so far, ordered at 9pm, shipped at 1.52am.

Can't wait for them to arrive !

I hope you love your boots Julie. At this time of the year I dig out my trusty sheepskin boots and sheepskin jacket, brush them down and spray them with a sheepskin protector which keeps them stain free and protects them from the elements.

I'm sure you will be pleased with them Julie. They usually arrive in about a week.
Prior to retirement I used to drive hundreds of miles a week. I bought their sheepskin car seat covers with some Christmas money one year, and they made my winter driving sheer joy!

I ordered my boots last Sunday and they arrived today, all the way from New Zealand. Such a pity the likes of QVC can`t manage to deliver items as quickly.

I ordered my boots last Sunday and they arrived today, all the way from New Zealand. Such a pity the likes of QVC can`t manage to deliver items as quickly.

Mine arrived today too. The white packaging was so pristine I couldn't believe it had come all the way from NZ.
Will try them on tomorrow.

Thanks for the info on these boots.....I was wanting a taller pair of boots and was looking at the Emu Patterson but the cost was putting me off. I have a fairly narrow foot....how wide are they? I am looking at the same boots you have ordered. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back