One Time Only Prices 8/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

EMU Originals Northerly Lo Water Resistant Sheepskin Boots
Item Number: 146578
QVC Price £153.00
One Time Only Price £93.96
P&P £4.95

These Emu Originals Northerly Lo boots are 100% water resistant, feature super comfortable memory foam inserts, have a stylish belt design with buckles at the sides and are crafted from Grade A, double-faced sheepskin. Luxurious and stylish, these ankle boots from Emu can be worn with everything from dresses with opaques to jeans and jumpers, to create relaxed, cosy and comfortable looks this season.
Refined details - the belt, which feeds through a loop at the back of the boot, is made from oiled leather and features a metallic buckle with an embossed Emu logo. The boot is designed with an asymmetric opening that has a raw edge, allowing the soft genuine sheepskin to show.

Good for the sole -a multitude of layers underfoot include a sheepskin insole with memory foam to offer the ultimate warmth and comfort, while the outer sole features durable rubber for extra traction and ground insulation. Comfy, cosy and non-slip, these boots are a winter must-have.

Dry and toasty toes - waterproof technology runs throughout the boots, from the engineered waterproof suede outer and waterproof membrane, to the fully sealed seams and waterproof binding on the sole. Even if you get caught in a shower or find yourself dodging puddles these boots will keep your feet warm and dry.

A great choice of shades - the Northerly Lo comes in five beautiful colours, including classic neutrals Black, Chocolate and Chestnut, plus two shades only available at QVC: a rich Indigo and a chic Charcoal.

Year-round comfort - the premium Australian sheepskin used to construct this boot breathes naturally, keeping your feet warm in the winter and cool in summer, while naturally wicking away moisture to prevent odours.

Emu logo on rear of the heel and sole
Outer: leather, sheepskin: inner: textile, sheepskin; sole: manmade, Eva midsole, TPR outer packed
Circumference at opening: 35.5cm (14")
Boot height: 15.6cm (6.1")

Colour options:

Black
Indigo - only available at QVC
Charcoal - only available at QVC
Chestnut
Chocolate

Behind the brand
EMU was founded in 1994 in Geelong, Australia - the heart of the finest quality sheepskin and merino wool district in the world. EMU's signature boots were originally designed by surfers to combat cold feet after winter surfing, but quickly caught on as a stylish footwear range the world over and are now a wardrobe staple amongst fashionistas.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.146578

08/12/16 One Time Only Prices

Kim & Co Sparkle Paisley Brazil Knit 3/4 Sleeve Top One Time Only Price £19.98 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.127303

Kim & Co Diamond Velvet Long Sleeve Edge to Edge Bolero One Time Only Price £27.96 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.158041

EMU Brooklyn Mid Calf Slipper Boots One Time Only Price £79.92 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.160086

Kim & Co Brazil Knit Wild Paisley Keyhole Neckline Long Sleeve Top One Time Only Price £29.98 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.161891

NUDESTIX 2 Piece Sculpting Set One Time Only Price £19.95 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209810

Pixi 4 Piece Complexion Collection with Bag One Time Only Price £28.28 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.223858

Gatineau One for You One for Me Hands & Lips Collection One Time Only Price £28.90 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.230530

Diamonique by Tova 1.8ct tw Art Deco Style Ring Sterling Silver One Time Only Price £18.96 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.307468

Diamonique by Tova 1.7ct tw Mixed Cut Huggie Earrings Sterling Silver One Time Only Price £34.92 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.307554

Kelly Hoppen 900TC Egyptian Cotton Bali Jacquard 6 Piece Duvet Set One Time Only Price £99-£123 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804133

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiona has posted this bargain at 10pm

Decleor 10 Piece Bumper Collection & Vanity Bag

QVC PRICE: £45.00
P&P: £5.95

DESCRIPTION
This 10-piece bumper collection from Decleor features full size hero products such as the Systeme Corps Gradual Glow and Hydra Floral Light Cream along with top skincare samples such as Aromessence Neroli Oil and Hydrating Gel Cream. Fabulously smooth skin-feeling, youthful-looking skin can be yours this season with this bumper selection from Decleor.

Contains:
1 x Systeme Corps Gradual Glow (250ml; full size) - a silky smooth texture with an active tanning ingredient to illuminate your skin with a natural, long-lasting glow
1 x Serum Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue Eye (15ml; full size) - offering a dual-action moisturising and firming effect; it helps to moisturise the fragile skin around the eyes, smoothing away lines and wrinkles and leaving the skin ready for make-up
1 x Hydra Floral Light Cream (50ml; full size) - this lighter formula offers 24-hour hydration and multi-protection, it's soft to the touch without any stickiness and offers immediately visible results. Suitable for all skin types
1 x Aroma Cleanse Micellar Oil (150ml; full size) - this gentle, cleansing water delicately and thoroughly eliminates impurities and traces of make-up to leave your skin clean and revitalised
1 x Aromessence Neroli Oil (15ml; full size) - created from 100% pure and natural essential oils, Decleor's face oil effectively comforts skin exposed to the stresses of daily living - such as pollution, air conditioning, wind and rain
1 x 1000 grain Body Scrub (50ml; trail size) - this indulgent scrub helps to provide skin with a velvety-smooth finish; enriched with grapefruit essential oil, pearl sugar, argan shell and orange peel with fruit acids
1 x Aromessence Neroli (5ml; trial size) - created from 100% pure and natural essential oils, Decleor's face oil effectively comforts skin exposed to the stresses of daily living - such as pollution, air conditioning, wind and rain
1 x Prolagene Lift Cream for Dry Skin (15ml; trial size) - a rich and creamy, pearly texture to help revitalise and help protect skin, as well as acting on loss of firmness. With L Proline complex and iris essential oil
1 x Hydrating Gel Cream (15ml; trial size) - this lighter formula offers 24-hour hydration and multi-protection, it's soft to the touch without any stickiness and offers immediately visible results. Suitable for all skin types
1 x Aroma Cleanse Essential Tonifying Lotion (50ml; trial size) - a soft lotion to gently tone skin and reduce dryness as it moisturises and help awaken the skin. This gentle paraben-free toner contains néroli essential oil
1 x vanity bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-10-Pie...27&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Fiona has posted this bargain at 10pm

Decleor 10 Piece Bumper Collection & Vanity Bag

QVC PRICE: £45.00
P&P: £5.95

DESCRIPTION
This 10-piece bumper collection from Decleor features full size hero products such as the Systeme Corps Gradual Glow and Hydra Floral Light Cream along with top skincare samples such as Aromessence Neroli Oil and Hydrating Gel Cream. Fabulously smooth skin-feeling, youthful-looking skin can be yours this season with this bumper selection from Decleor.

Contains:
1 x Systeme Corps Gradual Glow (250ml; full size) - a silky smooth texture with an active tanning ingredient to illuminate your skin with a natural, long-lasting glow
1 x Serum Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue Eye (15ml; full size) - offering a dual-action moisturising and firming effect; it helps to moisturise the fragile skin around the eyes, smoothing away lines and wrinkles and leaving the skin ready for make-up
1 x Hydra Floral Light Cream (50ml; full size) - this lighter formula offers 24-hour hydration and multi-protection, it's soft to the touch without any stickiness and offers immediately visible results. Suitable for all skin types
1 x Aroma Cleanse Micellar Oil (150ml; full size) - this gentle, cleansing water delicately and thoroughly eliminates impurities and traces of make-up to leave your skin clean and revitalised
1 x Aromessence Neroli Oil (15ml; full size) - created from 100% pure and natural essential oils, Decleor's face oil effectively comforts skin exposed to the stresses of daily living - such as pollution, air conditioning, wind and rain
1 x 1000 grain Body Scrub (50ml; trail size) - this indulgent scrub helps to provide skin with a velvety-smooth finish; enriched with grapefruit essential oil, pearl sugar, argan shell and orange peel with fruit acids
1 x Aromessence Neroli (5ml; trial size) - created from 100% pure and natural essential oils, Decleor's face oil effectively comforts skin exposed to the stresses of daily living - such as pollution, air conditioning, wind and rain
1 x Prolagene Lift Cream for Dry Skin (15ml; trial size) - a rich and creamy, pearly texture to help revitalise and help protect skin, as well as acting on loss of firmness. With L Proline complex and iris essential oil
1 x Hydrating Gel Cream (15ml; trial size) - this lighter formula offers 24-hour hydration and multi-protection, it's soft to the touch without any stickiness and offers immediately visible results. Suitable for all skin types
1 x Aroma Cleanse Essential Tonifying Lotion (50ml; trial size) - a soft lotion to gently tone skin and reduce dryness as it moisturises and help awaken the skin. This gentle paraben-free toner contains néroli essential oil
1 x vanity bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-10-Pie...27&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

thats not an OTO though & its been on the web for about 2 weeks & acutally it has been selling before as when some of the advanced orders of the advent calender didnt happen or something they were told they could buy this set for £50

It is as good if not better than many OTO's..............five full size Decleor items for £45 is a bargain!!!!

thats not an OTO though & its been on the web for about 2 weeks & acutally it has been selling before as when some of the advanced orders of the advent calender didnt happen or something they were told they could buy this set for £50

Dos it really matter if it's not an OTO? Fallen angel was sharing a great deal with us that is being aired this evening.

well il apologise to anyone if it caused any offense what i said

i just thought as it wasnt an OTO it was a bit pointless posting it in an One Time Only Price Thread as many wouldnt of looked for it in here & it should of been on its own but thats my own views & i stand by that

The Decleor set is still in stock so it might be worth moving the link out of this thread. It is a blooming good buy if you use these products but it might be over-looked now 8th Dec has passed. I don't get on with hydra floral and have a spare gradual glow otherwise I'd go for it. I'm trying to resist buying any set where I'd use fewer items than I'd have to list on ebay!

That's a terrific bargain, better than many TSVs.
Well I know value depends on what each one of us likes, but to me this is better than the last TSV because I didn't need the bath stuff at all! This set has stuff I regularly use plus hydrotenseur which I only get in a TSV but do like. I am less keen on the balms but am using Neroli at night at the moment and am happier with it than I remembered being IYKWIM.

Anyway, it is an excellent set so I ordered mine just now. Just as well the YC TSV doesn't appeal and I may not go for Gatineau as I am not keen on their body lotion - but may still buy if the value is good without counting that.

Well I know value depends on what each one of us likes, but to me this is better than the last TSV because I didn't need the bath stuff at all! This set has stuff I regularly use plus hydrotenseur which I only get in a TSV but do like. I am less keen on the balms but am using Neroli at night at the moment and am happier with it than I remembered being IYKWIM.

Anyway, it is an excellent set so I ordered mine just now. Just as well the YC TSV doesn't appeal and I may not go for Gatineau as I am not keen on their body lotion - but may still buy if the value is good without counting that.

With some products, it's sometimes the case that your skin doesn't need it... but then later your skin has changed and it becomes a perfect addition to your beauty regime.

I bought the Decleor OTO a couple of days back, as I love the balms... I've bought the Iris one, as I've loads of Neroli, but these two are the balms (and Aromessences) which I find most effective for my skin.

The bottom line with the Decleor sets on QVC is that they are the best value, with so many full sizes at great prices... I just have to be careful not to end up with too much addition to my stash - so I won't buy if there is Gradual Glow or Hydra Floral (because I've got tons of both). And I'm not sold on having any of the 3-in-1 cleanser that Fiona "created", as I find it drying on my skin.

The Decleor set is still in stock so it might be worth moving the link out of this thread. It is a blooming good buy if you use these products but it might be over-looked now 8th Dec has passed. I don't get on with hydra floral and have a spare gradual glow otherwise I'd go for it. I'm trying to resist buying any set where I'd use fewer items than I'd have to list on ebay!

A very good rule, Akimbo. It's how I stopped my nail polish addiction about a year ago - I sold something and realised I hadn't actually kept a thing in the set it came from in the end! It's so easy to shell out with the thought that you can sell the unwanted bits on eBay (admittedly sometimes at a profit so the items you do want/keep work out even cheaper) but it's hassle and I (should) have better things to do. As for this Decleor set, I couldn't sell anything on eBay if I wanted to because after selling 3 or 4 Decleor products on there a couple of years ago, they suddenly stopped me listing any more - it seems there are limits for certain brands.

This set is a fabulous bargain though.

:mysmilie_476:

well il apologise to anyone if it caused any offense what i said

i just thought as it wasnt an OTO it was a bit pointless posting it in an One Time Only Price Thread as many wouldnt of looked for it in here & it should of been on its own but thats my own views & i stand by that

I'm sorry I posted it in your precious OTO thread, I won't bother next time.:mysmilie_10:

It has sold out now!

I didn't read it as a criticism, just that it'd get lost on a daily OTO thread.

Ebay has changed so much; back in the day QVC beauty items would sell well from a 99p start price. But they've changed all the incentives to favour big brands selling off their old stock and small business sellers (apart from the odd half priced fees offer for occasional sellers). Buyers are impatient and the focus is definitely on Buy-it-now listings. The TSV buy-and-split sellers and those who frequent the QVC Outlets undercut each other to the point where I wonder how they make any money. They should form a cartel and price fix at just below retail price and they'd still sell, but at a slightly higher margin, and leave the rest of us free to compete selling our single items to offset the cost of buying a TSV or other collection. On a TSV day there are few regular sellers who list the component parts of a TSV, the first might be 14.99, the next 14.95 and then maybe 14.90; withing a few hours they'll revise the prices like watching an old falling price channel to 14.87, 14.80 and 14.79! :mysmilie_15:

I'm sorry I posted it in your precious OTO thread, I won't bother next time.:mysmilie_10:

Carry on posting. No one person has sole rights to any thread and many a time threads go off at a tangent and posters write valuable links to other items, sometimes from other sellers not just Q.

Latest posts

Back