IW on Ebay?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes it is, on some of the items it says "ex display modal used for demonstration purpose on tv" basically the majority of what they're selling are ex display modals that sort of thing.

Yes they are the same, I bought a pair of long boots from the ebay store, marked as ex display. The address was the same as IW.

Yes it is, on some of the items it says "ex display modal used for demonstration purpose on tv" basically the majority of what they're selling are ex display modals that sort of thing.

At least you know what you are getting. I have no problem with that, although if I were buying I would like a disclaimer that the items have not been "handled" by either Pope Pete or Howard...

At least you know what you are getting. I have no problem with that, although if I were buying I would like a disclaimer that the items have not been "handled" by either Pope Pete or Howard...

Oh heavens! I hope, I really hope, Pervy Pete pulled those shorts down properly when he sat on the Vibropwer Disc. :mysmilie_13:

Your apology is accepted with good grace!!! We must not think of horrible thoughts like him in shorts...

Thank you Mutts, you're very kind although I don't deserve forgiveness after putting an image like that out there, there could be kids reading for goodness sake!...........but I do appreciate it :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back