Lulu Guinness Faye Lip Print Polished Leather Handbag OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lulu Guinness Faye Lip Print Polished Leather Handbag
Item Number: 157824
QVC Price £154.00
One Time Only Price £119.97

P&P £5.95

A beautifully polished leather handbag featuring a subtle lip print with a flap-over front. Use this fabulous Lulu Guinness piece as a clutch or a shoulder bag depending on the outfit you're wearing it with.

Outer: leather; lining: cotton
Magnetic popper fastening
Bag (h x w x d): 14.5cm x 22.5cm x 3cm (5.7" x 8.9" x 1.2")
Strap drop: 20cm (7.9")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157824

There have been some lovely items on the LG shows this week. I know they are expensive but IMO they look it - stylish, good quality leather and well made. Even the key rings, make up bags etc made me smile - absolutely over-priced but better IMO than Kipling wallets etc. I don't buy expensive bags but if I did it would be a LG.

I am pleased to say that I have never been tempted by LG, but I do like some of the Radley bags.

i like kipling not the basic range and i dont like wild colour prints. but they are practical and can be quite smart depending on what you buy. kipling also do some of the best quality leather available. never fall apart and have 2 years guarantee

Sorry, I'm not a handbag person so I definitely wouldn't buy from this range. I saw some lovely Biba bags in HOF recently - couldn't afford those either. I just buy plain leather bags that go with anything - but not from Q!

I am pleased to say that I have never been tempted by LG, but I do like some of the Radley bags.

Radley bags are very well made and the leather is good, but they have suddenly shot up in prices!
I like their old bags with scenes ...they do not make them anymore:mysmilie_478:

This arrived today and I have to say it's incredible I love it more than the tsv! I'm contemplating returning the TSV :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back