Lulu Guinness Paula OTO.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I much prefer the small Paula in the smooth calf leather, rather than the recent TSV in saffiano.

I'll be keeping my eye out for this, if it's on easypay I'll be after the pale pink. I'm not normally a pastels girl but the forces have collided and the combination of shape, leather and colour make it perfect for me! It's a bag I imagine Betty from Mad Men would buy :happy:

I'm so relieved the pale pink is out of stock! Otherwise I'd be selling my kids on ebay to pay for it even if it's on easypays!

I'm so relieved the pale pink is out of stock! Otherwise I'd be selling my kids on ebay to pay for it even if it's on easypays!

Oh damn, so it is!

*whispers* it's available on Lulu's official site and a few online retailers Akimbo..... Should we get it? :mysmilie_17:

Scary discovery! If you use voucher code MAYDAY at Coggles.co.uk it gives 25% off!! Lots of Lulu bags there including said Paula.... Takes it to the below the OTO price!

Oooooooohh.....

Does anyone own pale coloured leather bags? Paula in pale pink is in my basket and ready to go, BUT something in the back of my head is saying - is it going to get dirty or mark easily?

Any views from people who have pale coloured leather bags? The leather bags I own are navy or black and patent so they're pretty much bomb proof, but this smooth calf leather in pale pink, am I asking for trouble?

Last edited:
for everyday yes. your jeans could mark it with dye. it could get scuffed. keep it for best

I have a few pale leather bags. The nightmare for me is a white bag. A white bag has to be quality or it ends up a mess very quickly. Baby wipes are a good idea for emergency spills or quick clean ups. But honestly I would go for it if you want it. Where you're most likely to notice staining or marking can be the handles. Make sure you don't put handcream on just before you pick up your bag. It can stain some soft leathers darker than the rest of the bag.

I have a pale pink from Tignanello and one from Ri2k. Both have worn well. Oh heck I've got one from Patrick Cox now I think about it and that's been good too.

I don't give my bags any opportunity to get dirty. Lulu bags are treated better than family, ha ha! Oooh pale pink. May have to click the link. 3 Lulus' in a week, though, is ludicrous!!

Just remembered a fourth pale pink Jasper Conran bag. Well that's put the mockers on me buying a LG in pale pink eh?

Latest posts

Back