Triple Day 3/3/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hate it when someone plonks themselves down next to me on the bus which is a bumpy ride at the best of times, with a coffee and they then take the lid off and it is full to the brim! eek!!! Panic stations, especially when they then start texting and the coffee cup looks less than securely held.

Another pet hate of mine is in the bank when someone is being served and can barely break off from their phone conversation to answer the cashier's questions. What is wrong with calling back AFTER dealing with the matter in hand. That would apply equally in a shop of course.

I hate it when someone plonks themselves down next to me on the bus which is a bumpy ride at the best of times, with a coffee and they then take the lid off and it is full to the brim! eek!!! Panic stations, especially when they then start texting and the coffee cup looks less than securely held.

Another pet hate of mine is in the bank when someone is being served and can barely break off from their phone conversation to answer the cashier's questions. What is wrong with calling back AFTER dealing with the matter in hand. That would apply equally in a shop of course.

It annoys me in the supermarket when someone has a huge shop and is rabbiting on the phone instead of concentrating on packing the shopping .Very rude in my opinion and there's usually a long queue.

Latest posts

Back