Nails Inc 7 Piece Day to Night Collection Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shame there are no pictures how are we meant to know which set we might like?
Yet another case of the Q web site letting it down.

Shame there are no pictures how are we meant to know which set we might like?
Yet another case of the Q web site letting it down.

its a very new item & has only just been added to the website when i found it & as its not in web firsts ect there wont be a pic for a while but i know people who have ordered already

Good price for 7 bottles even if they're the old shape, any idea when this will be airing SCW?

The names are on the description now, so you can google for swatches. (If you don't already know them all!) A few are from other sets Q have done. :)

Good price for 7 bottles even if they're the old shape, any idea when this will be airing SCW?

More important than the bottles being the old shape, the old-style bottles hold 10ml of nail polish. The new bottles hold 14ml... so if they are not retailing the old style ones elsewhere, it has a number of advantages for QVC including...
1. Product comparisons are more difficult
2. Easier to claim exclusives

I've ordered the pastels for my niece's 18th birthday. She's training to be a nail tech too so hopefully they'll be an appreciated gift.

Gosh no wonder they're a bargain price, who would want that diarrhoea brown on their fingernails?

Gosh no wonder they're a bargain price, who would want that diarrhoea brown on their fingernails?

Ha ha! I've got that Draycott Avenue Perfect Nude and it's not as bad as it looks in the photo.

What I would say though is, apart from being only 10ml bottles, as has been said, they are also mostly not even the new Nails Inc logo on the front so they will be 2-3 years old at least (can't remember when the new capitalised logo came in). It won't bother many - I must admit nail polish lasts for years, even opened.

The Nails Inc website often has sets of 8 of the old style bottle (new logo usually) for under £15.

Latest posts

Back