Laura Geller 12 Well Eyeshadow Palette OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A set of 12 baked eye shadows, choice of palette colourways, PETA approved and there`s also an offer on site for a Spring kit for a tenner. From ELF.
http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/products.asp?parent_id=0&dept_id=4159

nice find
also nice to know there is no rush to make a decision
and can compare swatches, and bookmark and have a think about it
and it is most likely still there when i have the money to spend and have compared, cogitated and deliberated
at half the price
:0)

Also has anyone heard of makeup revolution? I've not bought any of their makeup yet, but their eye shadows get rave reviews... Anyone tried this brand?

I've tested/swathed ELF baked eyeshadows and they are not as pigmented as LG so I wouldn't recommend these unless you want a very light pigment.

Also has anyone heard of makeup revolution? I've not bought any of their makeup yet, but their eye shadows get rave reviews... Anyone tried this brand?

yes, it is a superdrug brand
i have just tried their shadows on friday
very highly pigmented, even without using eye primer
ingredients are the same, no worse, than other high street brands
some lovely palettes, sleek and simple packaging,
lots of choice,
one of the ones that stuck in my head was iconic 3 eye shadow palette
gorgeous tones of nudes, rose gold, pinks, blush, coppers - i think there were 12 in a palette for £4
i got myself the 32 palette eyes like angels to play with the colours for £8
and the new trails-neutrals one
you can have a look on the superdrug website, or they also have a direct website

i also noticed another brand, packaging a bit more make up artist pro type packaging
but looked like the same formulas
it is called freedom
i asked and it is also a superdrug brand
had a great 48 eye shadow palette that looked like an ipad with black cover when closed
£10 now, als on super drug website
i can vouch for the eye shadow being well pigmented

Excellent for the price. Well worth it if you fancy trying some new colours. Very well pigmented.

Latest posts

Back