The Pope's presenting Vibrapower!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MIKE040249

Registered Shopper
St Peter is trying out the Vibrapower machine and, if you were just listening to it, you would think he's going through some ritual torture punishment - or something even more X-rated!

I can't believe that his shouts of "faux-agony" are a great "sell" for the product!

Its a miracle its a miracle!!!

As less that 24 hours ago said presenter was punting a plastic chair (worth £1k according to the miracle man) and to quote the miracle man "as long term viewers will know I have muscle problems, aches and pains throughout my body blah blah blah" the very next day the miracle mans now burning the calories.

The presenters will tell us any story/tale that will fit into the sale of the item they are punting at that point in time, ie every word that comes out the mouths of these folk its allllllllllllllllllllll a load shi.....................:mysmilie_864:

Ps, just buy!!!!

Last edited:

As less that 24 hours ago said presenter was punting a plastic chair (worth £1k:mysmilie_59) and to quote the miracle man "as long term viewers will know I have muscle problems, aches and pains throughout my body blah blah blah" the very next day the miracle mans now burning the calories.

The presenters will tell us any story/tale that will fit into the sale of the item they are punting at that point in time, ie every word that comes out the mouths of these folk its allllllllllllllllllllll a load shi.....................:mysmilie_864:

Ps, just buy!!!!

Just so long as he isn't flashing his Camel Toe we should be grateful :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

He's got unusual medical conditions - they are dependent on what he is selling.....one minute he's got numerous aches, pains, muscle and joint problems, then he does a complete about turn, and tells you that his aches and pains have vanished since he started using..... (fill in whatever equipment/snake oil he's flogging, as applicable). No offence to anyone's faith, but this is a man who has had more comebacks than Lazarus and should offer his body to the medical profession for research (preferably NOW).

As less that 24 hours ago said presenter was punting a plastic chair (worth £1k according to the miracle man) and to quote the miracle man "as long term viewers will know I have muscle problems, aches and pains throughout my body blah blah blah" the very next day the miracle mans now burning the calories.

Ps, just buy!!!!

He's got unusual medical conditions - they are dependent on what he is selling.....one minute he's got numerous aches, pains, muscle and joint problems, then he does a complete about turn, and tells you that his aches and pains have vanished since he started using..... (fill in whatever equipment/snake oil he's flogging, as applicable). No offence to anyone's faith, but this is a man who has had more comebacks than Lazarus and should offer his body to the medical profession for research (preferably NOW).

If nothing else (and boy is there nothing else) you have to admire his longevity.

And the fact he's very quickly skittled no marks like Nanty and GOLLUM to become the undisputed star of this rather dubious outfit :mysmilie_59:

I think it would take dynamite to shift Pope Pete because he's obviously the Golden Boy there. He's done more than enough to warrant the chuck - his smutty innuendos alone, which are frequently well before watershed time (if that means anything on selly telly) - but still he's non-stick. I wonder what Mikey Boy thinks of it all - back in the days of Bid he didn't like anyone upstaging him.
If nothing else (and boy is there nothing else) you have to admire his longevity.

And the fact he's very quickly skittled no marks like Nanty and GOLLUM to become the undisputed star of this rather dubious outfit :mysmilie_59:

I think it would take dynamite to shift Pope Pete because he's obviously the Golden Boy there. He's done more than enough to warrant the chuck - his smutty innuendos alone, which are frequently well before watershed time (if that means anything on selly telly) - but still he's non-stick. I wonder what Mikey Boy thinks of it all - back in the days of Bid he didn't like anyone upstaging him.

I never watch GOLLUM but he's always been an also ran and I suspect never more so than now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he also gets canned when the inevitable happens to the likes of Nanty and Poo Poo :mysmilie_59:

Obviously they think some aging, failed 80s entertainers orgasmic sex face is appealing to Ideal World customers, there's only two types of people that watch the dirty old fart and that's people who laugh at him not with him, and people who laugh at him not with him more.

Obviously they think some aging, failed 80s entertainers orgasmic sex face is appealing to Ideal World customers, there's only two types of people that watch the dirty old fart and that's people who laugh at him not with him, and people who laugh at him not with him more.

He's perfect for them. Dirty Peter is without doubt the King of The Hell Hill.

He says next to nothing coherent about the item which, invariably, has been aired dozens and dozens of times in recent history anyway. There's only so much that can be said about Nutribullet and it's almost certainly already been said, thousands of times.

Just get a goon like him on instead, it might just keep the attention of a casual viewer for 5 minutes. Or revolt a seasoned viewer enough to make them jog off to the website.

Simples :mysmilie_59:

Can a bloke have a camel toe?.. Not unless he's a bit of a ...suggestions on a postcard..

He had Camel Toe alright, but only when he pulled his already very short shorts even shorter while mincing on the Vibrapower.

It was disgusting :mysmilie_59:

I doubt very much that Peter Simon was presenting the Vibrapower. He doesn't present anything. He uses the products of the hour as the launch pad for one version or other of the Peter Simon End of the Pier Show. If it's collectables, you get sepulchral saintliness, and for most of the rest you get a grotesque innuendo (physical and verbal) flight of fantasy. How he thinks it advances his career as an "entertainer" I'll never understand. If IW were mainstream TV, he'd have been removed from air permanently, and the regulators would be taking a tougher line. By and large Peter and appropriate behaviour are, at best, on nodding acquaintance.

Latest posts

Back