2Ct Diamond cluster has arrived.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saphire

Christine
The 2 Ct diamond cluster ring arrived today that my husband bought me for valentines day. Its a real sparkler and I am really love it.
The emerald ring that I ordered was kept back because of Quality issues, its disappointing but much better that Rocks saw a problem at their end rather than having a unhappy customer. So I am still looking for a nice emerald ring.

Attachments

• DSCN0831.jpg
    DSCN0831.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 269
The 2 Ct diamond cluster ring arrived today that my husband bought me for valentines day. Its a real sparkler and I am really love it.
The emerald ring that I ordered was kept back because of Quality issues, its disappointing but much better that Rocks saw a problem at their end rather than having a unhappy customer. So I am still looking for a nice emerald ring.

Saphire, that looks great- it's huge!!! It's a shame about the emerald but there's bound to be another lovely one on-air soon.

Thank you Calvin, it is huge but feels very comfortable to wear, at the moment I am being blinded by the sparkle from the diamonds while I am typing. LOL!

saphire what a shame about the emerald ring but at least you have one to look forward to, your diamond cluster is stunning enjoy it :)

The emerald ring that I ordered was kept back because of Quality issues....... So I am still looking for a nice emerald ring.
What a big sparkly whopper saphire!! Shame your emerald ring didn't make it...I do hope the 'quality issues' isn't being used as the old shopping channel euphimism for 'we oversold it and don't have any more' :rolleyes: and their CS can find you an equivalent replacement. :pPC:

What a big sparkly whopper saphire!! Shame your emerald ring didn't make it...I do hope the 'quality issues' isn't being used as the old shopping channel euphimism for 'we oversold it and don't have any more' :rolleyes: and their CS can find you an equivalent replacement. :pPC:

I notice there is still one showing in the catalog so wondering if they are due to get some more in soon. I hope so I liked that one because it was a good size stone on its own with no accents stones.

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/i.php?s=400&n=UV027

WOW It's a whopper Saphire!!! A big well done to your OH for being such a gem himself! Hope your emerald turns up soon, I saw it on air, and it looked lovely.

:doggie:

M4G they didn't charge me for the emerald so it looks like I will have to see if they get some in and rebid. When I spoke in live chat there was no mention of sending one when they get new stock, I never thought to ask. I find it difficult to read and type in the chat box because I can't see very well.

OI its not valentines day yet, get it off :D Give him it back to wrap up and give you on the day, you'll be excited as anything lol

Its lovely, I like Rocks diamonds, very good quality.

What a beauty! So sparkly! Enjoy wearing it- you'll have to wear sunspecs to protect your eyes!!!!!!!!!:14:

wowow, what a sparkly ring, it looks beautiful on your hand, well done hubby!!
I am sure soon your perfect emerald will come its way to you. I am also still on the outlook for a stunning emerald ring. Thought I found one, but returned it.....
Our emerald day will come Saphire!!

What a stunning ring, Saphire! Just one thing....isn't it another 9 days till Valentine's day??? :58:

What a beautiful ring Saphire and what an incredible OH you have ! I hope the right emerald ring comes along soon to add to your excellent collection.

What a pretty sparkly ring Saphire. It suits your hand very well. Hope you get many years of enjoyment wearing it. Well done to hubby for being so thoughtful. He must be a true romantic.

It's a shame about the Emerald, but don't give up hope, your dream ring is out there! It took me 2 years to find mine; however I'm sure it won't take as long for you with all the choices out there. Good Luck!

That ring is amazing i'm really jealous!!! shame about the Emerald ring...i have had an emerald ring from Rocks and its stunning i hope you find a replacement soon x

I have always liked Diamond cluster rings. They are a classic and beautiful design. It's lovely how all the stones capture and play with the light. I have a 1.5 ct cluster which was bought for me about 7 years ago and I have never tired of looking at it. Enjoy your beautiful ring!

Latest posts

Back