Neom TSV 13/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So how does this work says refills of your oils but there’s another pod!!!
youl get the 3 refills "Keep it coming - love your Neom fragrances? Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive refills of all three oils, so you can keep the gorgeous aromatics filling your home." & they will adjust the price to that accordingly & it will be mnetioned on the day

youl get the 3 refills "Keep it coming - love your Neom fragrances? Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive refills of all three oils, so you can keep the gorgeous aromatics filling your home." & they will adjust the price to that accordingly & it will be mnetioned on the day
Just want the refill oils please. 🙏🏼

Thanks for all the info Super. I'm tempted but be interesting to know if pets don't react to the scent.

CC

Every morning I watch Sky Business News, - an hour with Ian King Live (an interesting insight to businesses)

This morning the Chief Exec of Neom was on talking about his business, and how its a capital venture company etc etc, and the different global markets he's aiming for, including joint company ventures in the U.S. All the usual marketing spiel and who they are 'partnering' with, BUT absolutely NO mention of QVC !!

This is something I've noticed in the past, that companies or slebs don't admit to their collaboration with QVC, and wonder if they're a bit sniffy about it - like a necessary evil to up the bank balance but a bit 'lowly' for them.

Every morning I watch Sky Business News, - an hour with Ian King Live (an interesting insight to businesses)

This morning the Chief Exec of Neom was on talking about his business, and how its a capital venture company etc etc, and the different global markets he's aiming for, including joint company ventures in the U.S. All the usual marketing spiel and who they are 'partnering' with, BUT absolutely NO mention of QVC !!

This is something I've noticed in the past, that companies or slebs don't admit to their collaboration with QVC, and wonder if they're a bit sniffy about it - like a necessary evil to up the bank balance but a bit 'lowly' for them.
So no mention of:

Meet Nicola Elliott, NEOM Founder

“After spending seven years working 60 hour weeks as a journalist, I felt the stressful pace and noticed my friends rising stress levels, lack of sleep, energy and low mood too. I loved my job… BUT boy did I feel it! So, I kick started my wellbeing, trained as an aromatherapist and created effective pure blends. First was Tranquillity for my sister who was having trouble sleeping. Then came Real Luxury to help my own anxiety and stress (it’s still in my wellbeing toolkit today). Then was Feel Refreshed for my husband (who played lots of sport) and needed an energy boost. Every product we create not only works on your wellbeing, it also smells amazing too.”

Attachments

• AC16B94C-AFA8-42B4-9C0B-E6DC5B58E8FB.jpeg
    AC16B94C-AFA8-42B4-9C0B-E6DC5B58E8FB.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 62
Mine arrived today and I put it on half an hour ago, went for happy, the whole house smells wonderful, I am delighted with it
That’s lovely pleased your happy with your purchase.
Have checked the Neom web site they are selling the Perfect Peace as a limited edition oil.
John Lewis have the fragrance in gift a set hand & body wash with a magnesium body butter. 😊

I like Neom especially the body oils.I did try the Pod some time ago from QVC when I was experiencing an especially stressful time.It was OK but decided to return as I thought it was far too expensive for what it was.
I agree … that looks very expensive for what you get … it could be that I’ve had a pod that was a bit of a faff .. when I saw the advert the other day .. I thought it was the easy payment that was the full payment .. when I saw that was one of 3 payments I was shocked 😳

its ok but I wish I never bought it. Got a better deal from John Lewis last year as you got more oils plus free Click n collect so no postage on top. it looks nice though. May take it out and have another go.

Yes as said before I tried some time ago but it was a bit of a faff and way too expensive for what it was.It is getting the Flinty flog so a double ‘kiss of death’.

So no mention of:

Meet Nicola Elliott, NEOM Founder

“After spending seven years working 60 hour weeks as a journalist, I felt the stressful pace and noticed my friends rising stress levels, lack of sleep, energy and low mood too. I loved my job… BUT boy did I feel it! So, I kick started my wellbeing, trained as an aromatherapist and created effective pure blends. First was Tranquillity for my sister who was having trouble sleeping. Then came Real Luxury to help my own anxiety and stress (it’s still in my wellbeing toolkit today). Then was Feel Refreshed for my husband (who played lots of sport) and needed an energy boost. Every product we create not only works on your wellbeing, it also smells amazing too.”
I have a feeling she may be like the 'liz Earle' of the company - ie sold (out)

Latest posts

Back