Neom TSV 13/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a feeling she may be like the 'liz Earle' of the company - ie sold (out)
'A former editor of Glamour magazine is hoping to cash in on her scented candles and diffusers empire with a multimillion-pound float. Harrogate-based NEOM Organics, founded by former journalist Nicola Elliott and her business partner, former investment analyst Oliver Mennell, has hired Rothschild to advise on a possible listing that could value it at up to £100 million.'

Copied from an article in The Times from 12th September, I didn't put link because it asks for a sign up before reading.

'A former editor of Glamour magazine is hoping to cash in on her scented candles and diffusers empire with a multimillion-pound float. Harrogate-based NEOM Organics, founded by former journalist Nicola Elliott and her business partner, former investment analyst Oliver Mennell, has hired Rothschild to advise on a possible listing that could value it at up to £100 million.'

Copied from an article in The Times from 12th September, I didn't put link because it asks for a sign up before reading.
Indeed. Knew it!

I ordered this as I watched the presentation and thought that the oils were double size. The neom representative repeatedly said you get 3 x 20ml bottles. Stupidly, I ordered without double checking. You would expect them to be corrected if they make a false claim on something like the size of product. Still good value but annoyed at being misled.

Out today a brand new pod:

if your quick the oils from this are showing as a TSV Price of £35.98 + post

Neom 3 Exclusive Oil Blend Collection

• 1 x NEW Precious Moments Essential Oil (10ml) - with black pepper and ginger plus orange and bergamot oil, this oil is a great way to uplift your senses, helping you to feel good from the inside out
  • 1 x Perfect Peace Essential Oil (10ml) - a bright, sparkling fragrance with pine, myrrh and zesty lime peel, plus 22 other essential oils. Works to help you unwind while filling your home with festive fragrance
  • 1 x Moment of Calm Essential Oil (10ml) - a heady blend of wild rose and neroli designed to lift your mood, promote inner peace and help you relax

• 1 x NEW Precious Moments Essential Oil (10ml) - with black pepper and ginger plus orange and bergamot oil, this oil is a great way to uplift your senses, helping you to feel good from the inside out
  • 1 x Perfect Peace Essential Oil (10ml) - a bright, sparkling fragrance with pine, myrrh and zesty lime peel, plus 22 other essential oils. Works to help you unwind while filling your home with festive fragrance
  • 1 x Moment of Calm Essential Oil (10ml) - a heady blend of wild rose and neroli designed to lift your mood, promote inner peace and help you relax
Thanks Ian so so tempting……but spending too much…..and sending too much as present ideas as well. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Thanks for this, SCW, have snapped em up as I love Neom oils and those Xmassy ones sound gorgeous!

Thanks Ian so so tempting……but spending too much…..and sending too much as present ideas as well. 🤦🏼‍♀️
it wont last long before they remove it so thought it was worthy of a post

Thanks for this, SCW, have snapped em up as I love Neom oils and those Xmassy ones sound gorgeous!
i wasnt expecting it to pop up as they dont always but felt it was my duty to post it so people get best value as these oils arnt cheap so any saving is better than none

i wasnt expecting it to pop up as they dont always but felt it was my duty to post it so people get best value as these oils arnt cheap so any saving is better than none
Flipping heck I’ve sent the link to hubby. Hope they stay around till he finishes work, will have out all my nearly finished oils then. 😂

Thanks SCW - bought earlier - back at £50 now :(

DG, did you manage to snap em up before the price went back up? Hope so!
No I didn’t dare buy anything else I did cheekily forward the link to hubby knowingly he’s fully sorted for me for Christmas. 🤭
I did tell him but seeing them up at full price I just said ignore that email.
Do you think there’s any problem like with the Philip Kingsley set we all ordered and the price not being honoured?
Please let me know how lovely they smell. 😍

No I didn’t dare buy anything else I did cheekily forward the link to hubby knowingly he’s fully sorted for me for Christmas. 🤭
I did tell him but seeing them up at full price I just said ignore that email.
Do you think there’s any problem like with the Philip Kingsley set we all ordered and the price not being honoured?
Please let me know how lovely they smell. 😍
no there wont be a problem like the philip kingsley as this was the ex-auto-delivery that i just happen to catch at the tsv price before it got sent to people so if you got it for £35.98 + post well done to them

Latest posts

Back