Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

After seeing various favourable articles in the press I have switched to CeraVe as an economy measure. But I don’t like it! My skin feels a bit dry after use. So I may be tempted by this although not if the price is near £57.
It will have to be a lot lower for me to buy it from QVC. Even with the free postage.
Has anyone tried this butter? It is a fair bit cheaper than the balms..

It will have to be a lot lower for me to buy it from QVC. Even with the free postage.
Has anyone tried this butter? It is a fair bit cheaper than the balms..
Nope, not yet. But I like the colour and the consistency from what is seen in the pictures. And I am asking self if my flannels will be stained after using the butter.

I used CeraVe and found it completely joyless,I love balms and splashed out on Then I Met You cleansing balm which is lovely but pricey, if anyone is interested Alpha-H set of 7 Everyday Fresh Cotton Cloths are brilliant, £15 on Q.😊

It’s currently £18.95 on Amazon for 90ml, so it’s going to have to be well under £40.00 on Q to make it decent value for 200ml.

Nanny needs to move in with me!
I have been very good for the last few months after sorting stuff out & realising I didn't need anything else. I now only treat myself to the £3.95 pick & mix samples from feelunique every month & then I get the £3.95 credited back, when I have 2 months credited I treat myself to a little something else. Normally wait for a discount code & get it just over £20 before credit is used to get free postage.

It’s currently £18.95 on Amazon for 90ml, so it’s going to have to be well under £40.00 on Q to make it decent value for 200ml.

I'd say it has to be lower than the price at Lookfantastic for the 200ml. I posted the link yesterday.

Oh joy, more Elemis then. Having it nearly every hour on TSV days is bad enough, but with a POTM it’ll be nearly every day. 🙄 Thank goodness there are so many other channels to watch.

There’s a review on JL website that says it stained towels….
Thanks! I used to use a cleansing mask from Yves Rocher which fortunately is now discontinued. It was one of those black ones and I took it off with a flannel. I now still think about the mask because I still have the stains in the flannels I used with it from that bitch of a mask. Even washing at 95°C didn't impress them.
And when I see the colour of this new pumpkin cleanser...but the colour as such is great. Just not in my flannels. And I think I stay with the cleansing balms with their nice, flannelfriendly colours.

After seeing various favourable articles in the press I have switched to CeraVe as an economy measure. But I don’t like it! My skin feels a bit dry after use. So I may be tempted by this although not if the price is near £57.
Which cera ve are you on Mazza? I've been on that for ages - great stuff - mr B loves it - but not all the same.

CeraVe is a brand I see mentioned a lot, some love it, others just do not get on with it. Yes, saying it is drying their skin out. I see it in TKMaxx as well. Never tried it though.
I like it. There ar edifferent cleansers though, not all =. Hav eto beaky in TK maax. I bet it's the **** one that's in there.

I have been very good for the last few months after sorting stuff out & realising I didn't need anything else. I now only treat myself to the £3.95 pick & mix samples from feelunique every month & then I get the £3.95 credited back, when I have 2 months credited I treat myself to a little something else. Normally wait for a discount code & get it just over £20 before credit is used to get free postage.
Eh? So ifyou spend on the 3.95 samples, they credit the account? Ar ethey free then?

Thanks! I used to use a cleansing mask from Yves Rocher which fortunately is now discontinued. It was one of those black ones and I took it off with a flannel. I now still think about the mask because I still have the stains in the flannels I used with it from that bitch of a mask. Even washing at 95°C didn't impress them.
And when I see the colour of this new pumpkin cleanser...but the colour as such is great. Just not in my flannels. And I think I stay with the cleansing balms with their nice, flannelfriendly colours.
Dirty flannels is a problem for me with the Washing Gestapo who lives opposite likely to complain. I have black face mask flannels & try to hide them on the line. Yellowy stains would be too much.

Eh? So ifyou spend on the 3.95 samples, they credit the account? Ar ethey free then?
I treat it as a £3.95 spend & get the reduction off my future purchase, but yes, it could be considered a freebie , they are only small samples ie 1 or 2 ml, however I order the Gatineau eye mask every time as I think they are about £8 each. I also order a Decleor night product sample each time too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back