Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Because they validate what she thinks. She is the hottest sexier female on QVC and every man just wants to be with her and have sex.
Didn't she take a break from social media a while back, for reasons unknown? You'd think she'd do another disappearing act judging by the perverted comments she has received!

Dear me. :rolleyes:

Image1.jpg
🤢

She's definitely lost the plot,plus those saggy boobs need upholstery urgently🤦🏼‍♀️

Didn't she take a break from social media a while back, for reasons unknown? You'd think she'd do another disappearing act judging by the perverted comments she has received!
Her mental health break aka man trouble.

Because they validate what she thinks. She is the hottest sexier female on QVC and every man just wants to be with her and have sex.

God she is so thirsty. I caught her in that dress (above) saying "So many people have complimented me" and my immediate thought was: "Yeah, not people in real life because nobody likes you at QVC, you mean all the sad incels on your social media feed". I know, I'm being harsh, but that's just my opinion. Sorry. I just find her so incredibly superficial and empty. It's partly based on how she seems to have 'my best friend ever' then 6 months down the line they are ghosted and never seen again.

That latest photo is distorted. It's been elongated to make her look thinner. As for those replies! Those people aren't interested in her as a person, they only want to drool over her breasts - yuk. :sick:🤮

CC
They are so grubby. Ugh.

Her mental health break aka man trouble.
That will be the one who changed his mind about getting married then.

Latest posts

Back