Smashbox May TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me either, which is a good thing as I'm trying to spend a little less at the moment. (We're not going to mention buying the Smashbox Ultimate Pallette from JBD earlier this month because that's an "investment" & totally different!) I'm not really much into bronzer & the Halo works awfully on my oily skin. I called it my "slug powder" because no matter which of my brushes I used, including the Smashbox one, it looked like a slug had slithered over my face!

I won't be going for this. I still have the halo powder from a tsv from last year and I'm sure there was a brown eyeliner and brush in that tsv too. I also wish they would stop with the primer as I have enough of the stuff to last a lifetime. Hopefully the Laura Geller tsv will be worth getting.

I am sure I will be 'talked into it'. I like the halo glow - and I think it will be even better in the summer when I have a tan. Wanted the eyeliner brush - and the eyeliner looks nice. Not sure about the other items so provided it is a good price will be buying - through quidco of course!!!!

Absolutely nothing in this for me - the colours are blah and the Halo won't suit my colouring. This will be the first TSV in a while that I haven't purchased.

Maybe it's just me but this TSV is really uninspiring, I hope this isn't an indication of the future...

Just received this from Smashbox re their US TSV

If you sign up at smashbox.com then you get all the news and product features etc, if you are interested

TSV.jpg

Yeah, me too, the colours are so boring! I thought it would be something lovely and summery but this to me looks like a really neutral Autumn collection, certainly nothing to make me glow in particular (but then I haven't tried the glowy Halo, maybe it's enough to carry the rest of the collection!).

Well the value will be excellent - but for those who are not into the brown/neutrals I suppose it is less exciting.

My take - not tried the Colour booster (and want to - it is a QVC exclusive and can't be purchased as yet)
The dark brown jet set eyeliner is lovely and I really like the brush
The Double lip is in Apricot so a new colour - I will be interested to see the demos on that.
Eyeduo looks like a classic Smashbox eyeduo
The lipgloss is a brand new item and is replacing crystal as a clear high shine colour. That will be coming with the rest of our core item order and will have an RRP of £12. Not tried that either.
Primer is the usual
It seems more of a summer kit (so rather appropriate really) I will be interested in what the price ends up as.

Well the value will be excellent - but for those who are not into the brown/neutrals I suppose it is less exciting.

My take - not tried the Colour booster (and want to - it is a QVC exclusive and can't be purchased as yet)
The dark brown jet set eyeliner is lovely and I really like the brush
The Double lip is in Apricot so a new colour - I will be interested to see the demos on that.
Eyeduo looks like a classic Smashbox eyeduo
The lipgloss is a brand new item and is replacing crystal as a clear high shine colour. That will be coming with the rest of our core item order and will have an RRP of £12. Not tried that either.
Primer is the usual
It seems more of a summer kit (so rather appropriate really) I will be interested in what the price ends up as.

Oh no! Don't break it down like that, makes it sounds more interesting!! :32:

Do you know what date in May it's on actually?

NOT that I'm buying it, no more makeup for me until I go to Oz in August. Although I'm flying to Ireland tomorrow and apparently they have Smashbox at the airport.....:32::32:

Tx

Oh no! Don't break it down like that, makes it sounds more interesting!! :32:

Do you know what date in May it's on actually?

NOT that I'm buying it, no more makeup for me until I go to Oz in August. Although I'm flying to Ireland tomorrow and apparently they have Smashbox at the airport.....:32::32:

Tx

Smashbox is definitely expanding into more airports / in flight - there is a different distributor for that - so fingers crossed for you

And May 13th I think

Smashbox TSV

I've gotten an email from sbox and know what the tsv will be on 3rd may:

Oops sorry just seen the other thread

8 piece keep it glowing set

New glow hydrating colour boosting power - peachy bronze shade
baby buki brush
new jet set eyeliner waterproof in dark chocolate
brush no 21
new eye shadow duo new colour -glow/getter
photo finish primer - travel size
new double take lip colour in apricot
reflection high shine lipgloss

Just thought you's would like to know.

Sorry not too good with comps so can't get the pic on for you.

Last edited:
I do love neutrals and browns but this does not appeal to me at all. As I said before you would think they would give a new jetliner colour instead of the one out already. A lovely warm bronzey/gold or something. Not a fan of the duo lip crayons either.

I'm not too comp savvy and I'm new to here and how you do things and find out all your big secrets.

I have to agree though, got loads of sbox and will be giving this a miss me thinks

I'm saving my money. Firstly I have my wonderful Smashbox Ultimate Beauty Palette to work through and secondly, my mum saw my Smashbox Palette and wants one too. So if I'm going to spend any money on Smashbox it is going Jayne's way.

Isn't it 13th May????

Hope its not 3rd - it does not say this on the online schedule.

Says Wed. 13th. May on both the online weekly TV guide & my latest leaflet Rosey - is there some query of a date change then? Hope not, I'm quite easily confused enough as it is! lol

I'm not too comp savvy and I'm new to here and how you do things and find out all your big secrets.

Re. the finding out about items secrets thing, mainly we don't - we just all sit around looking gormless (& hopeful!) & wait for the ever clever Sazza & SCW to find them out for us! lol

Latest posts

Back