Mally TSV 30/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i dont understand why they have not shown the other foundation colours on the show. and the way that mally applied the foundation on the model was poor. just about did the middle of the face. wierd

I had fallen asleep on the sofa briefly (hadn't slept for 48 hours straight so not too annoyed with myself!) and I was literally woken up by Mally - why must she shout?! It almost gave me a migraine!
Then I had to suffer Jill franks demoing a face powder live on air instead of Mally, and it was like she was possessed dabbing herself half to death!!

I don't go for Mally makeup so am not interested in her shows.However I caught a few minutes of the repeat this morning & please would someone throw her a fish (or 2) as she is determined to be mistaken for a performing Seal squealing and clapping her hands like they were flippers.

TBH what is the difference between any of these cosmetic brands ? When the 'before' and 'after' images are shown on.... (Nalintha, Natasha and the other 'used all the time' models), then there is'nt an 'appeth of difference between the likes of Mally, Doll10, Laura Geller etc when they have the full slap on.

Its all about application, whether you use Rimmel or Chanel - yes I agree the quality of the lippies is questionable on the cheaper brands, but when I hear Mally saying how she 'invented' her blusher - so, she is a chemist as well as a beautician then ? Lulu, Judith Williams et al, all spin the marketing line of how they created a formula - er, b.....it, I wish they wouldn't treat us like idiots. Lulu ? knowing what ingredients to use to make up a batch of face cream ? Give us a break.

i nearly cried the first time i used the foundation. it made me look sooo old and wrinkled. i dont have any lines. the taupe eye crayon is nice on and the mascara is ok but overall not for me

That's awful, the Eyeliner constantly weeps and smudges (worst I've ever had) and didn't notice much difference with the Mascara! Disappointed with this brand and much better on the High Street :mysmilie_8:

TBH what is the difference between any of these cosmetic brands ? When the 'before' and 'after' images are shown on.... (Nalintha, Natasha and the other 'used all the time' models), then there is'nt an 'appeth of difference between the likes of Mally, Doll10, Laura Geller etc when they have the full slap on.

Its all about application, whether you use Rimmel or Chanel - yes I agree the quality of the lippies is questionable on the cheaper brands, but when I hear Mally saying how she 'invented' her blusher - so, she is a chemist as well as a beautician then ? Lulu, Judith Williams et al, all spin the marketing line of how they created a formula - er, b.....it, I wish they wouldn't treat us like idiots. Lulu ? knowing what ingredients to use to make up a batch of face cream ? Give us a break.

It's also easy to enhance now with all these filters, very easy to do! See everyday with these Bloggers, must think we're Stupid!!!!!?? :mysmilie_12:

Is Julia wearing this on the 5pm show?

Usually her make up is very good but she looks bleeding awful (and she has just said she is just back from 5 days in the sun).

M Hope is raving about it too, so if you want to look like something out of the early 60's or totally washed out over a tan, this TSV is the one for you!

Thanks girls... You've just saved me £45 I was almost tempted just then and needed talking out of it!! X:heart::heart::up::up::mysmilie_12::mysmilie_59:

Rave reviews for this TSV. I like mine too. Only product not tried is the mascara.Bag is really roomy useful size (even though awful colour). Foundation is really good.

Rave reviews for this TSV. I like mine too. Only product not tried is the mascara.Bag is really roomy useful size (even though awful colour). Foundation is really good.

I agree, I lost my Mum a couple of weeks ago and this TSV achieved the impossible of making my ashen, puffy, parched skin look dewy and youthful - definitely some of her best products!

So sorry Tarketta to hear you've lost your mum, it's hard. I've been without mine since I was at school & still miss her.

I agree about this tsv, think it's one of the best. The mascara is better than her old one in the white tube & that was good.
The brushes are lovely, especially the big one.

So sorry Tarketta to hear you've lost your mum, it's hard. I've been without mine since I was at school & still miss her.

I agree about this tsv, think it's one of the best. The mascara is better than her old one in the white tube & that was good.
The brushes are lovely, especially the big one.

Thanks Breeze and sorry to hear you lost your Mum so young :(

Totally agree re the brushes as they were never Mally's strong suit before, but these ones are ace! Not tried the mascara but must confess was never a big fan of the one in the white tube as it always seemed to give me panda eyes/flaky bits.

I agree, I lost my Mum a couple of weeks ago and this TSV achieved the impossible of making my ashen, puffy, parched skin look dewy and youthful - definitely some of her best products!

Awww Tarketta - so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you, and so glad you got a boost from your Mally TSV... I sometimes think when we are feeling rubbish, makeup can be wonderfully therapeutic.

Awww Tarketta - so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you, and so glad you got a boost from your Mally TSV... I sometimes think when we are feeling rubbish, makeup can be wonderfully therapeutic.

Thanks maymorganlondon, I did go a bit nuts with the retail therapy but it definitely helped cheer me up and made me look human too ;)

I can't believe it's 10 years since my Mum died; my poor brother is still feeling guilty, believing he could have done more bless him. My view is whatever makes you feel even a tiny bit better (but doesn't pose a risk to your health or well-being or anyone else's) is a boon. Those early weeks and months are a dreadful roller-coaster of emotions I found so any light relief helps keep you keeping on. Hugs xxx

Thanks maymorganlondon, I did go a bit nuts with the retail therapy but it definitely helped cheer me up and made me look human too ;)

Very sorry for your loss, Tarketta. Glad a bit of retail therapy gave you a lift, I'm always a great proponent of it! xx

lost my mum 4 years ago. miss her terribly and always will. but we all talk about her with so much fondness and love. the time will come when you see things that made your mum smile and you will see these things and smile to. big hugs x

I can't believe it's 10 years since my Mum died; my poor brother is still feeling guilty, believing he could have done more bless him. My view is whatever makes you feel even a tiny bit better (but doesn't pose a risk to your health or well-being or anyone else's) is a boon. Those early weeks and months are a dreadful roller-coaster of emotions I found so any light relief helps keep you keeping on. Hugs xxx

Sorry to hear that Akimbo and your poor brother, that's a heavy load to carry and for such a long time :( I certainly threw myself into retail therapy with gusto though and collected 5 packages from QVC yesterday, all of which gave me a little boost so I don't regret any of them.

Thanks so much for the lovely message - straying off thread here, but whilst it's been a devastating experience, it's also been incredibly life-affirming as it makes you realise just how much good there is in the world and how many lovely people there are out there. Thank you :) x

Very sorry for your loss, Tarketta. Glad a bit of retail therapy gave you a lift, I'm always a great proponent of it! xx

Thanks so much Minx in Space, I really didn't post that about my Mum for any reason other than to big up the TSV, but I'm so touched by all the lovely messages and support - this forum is ace! x

Latest posts

Back