Mally TSV 30/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lost my mum 4 years ago. miss her terribly and always will. but we all talk about her with so much fondness and love. the time will come when you see things that made your mum smile and you will see these things and smile to. big hugs x

So sorry to hear that Boffy - I have no doubt I will miss my lovely Mum every day of my life, so I really feel for you. Thank you for your lovely message too, so kind and supportive. x

Rave reviews for this TSV. I like mine too. Only product not tried is the mascara.Bag is really roomy useful size (even though awful colour). Foundation is really good.

Mascara ok, found it rather weak tbh! Stick to my Rimmell, thanks! :mysmilie_12:

Well the bag lasted all of five minutes. My 5 year old daughter has nabbed it. Still not tried the mascara. Will be months before I do as there are others ahead in the queue. The foundation and blush are lovely. Eye stick good as ever.

Brushes and blush are superb
Eye stick too shiny, as usual and will go to friend who likes the horrid dark eyeliner too.
Mascara fab as usual

Dont know what to make of the foundation.
Very easy to apply. Fantastic coverage. Mattes down a bit, but still that shiney-dewy-greasy-oily look. Can't ever believe people want to look like that!

I bought the 'light' and it is deeper than my leftover summer tan. I have a lot of yellow in my skin, but this seemed a bit orange.

Day 2 i added a squirt of a winter foundation (josie maran, fair/light self adjusting) to the back of my hand, and dabbled the brush in it AND the Mally compact.
Result!
Perfect match and more matte.

Too much phaff, but will save wasting the foundation.

Mascara and eyeliners didn't do it for me at all! In fact, possibly one of the worst eyeliners I've ever tried which constantly smudges and makes me look like Ozzy Osborne on a good day! :mysmilie_51::mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back