Beauty Day 19th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

or ... outrageous FARTune... ? anyhoo, resist resist, unless you're really running out of those great cream gel eyeliners.

I thought Nina and Julia mentioned something about the 'special' item they would be bringing in September was eyeshadow?????

It's probably another primer under a different name. I have a stockpile of them, At least enough to last until I no longer care about photo finnish skin.

ooh, I'm liking the sound of this! Although I promised myself I'd choose either the SB one or the LG one. I'm going to Australia in three weeks and should really be saving my pennies for that!! haha!

Tx

Yes you should. It's hardly a laughing matter is it RedT? Thinik f.a.r.t. Choose neither.

It's probably another primer under a different name. I have a stockpile of them, At least enough to last until I no longer care about photo finnish skin.

Mybe the eye primer - that's new.

PS I ma (water) closet F.A.R.T.

... whether tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...
or just, um, not watch - a FARTastic dilemma. :wink2:

To F.A.R.T or not to F.A.R.T, that is the question:
whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous gassiness,
Or to take arms against a sea of wind.
To bloat: perchance to F.A.R.T: aye, there's the blow:
For in that F.A.R.T what purchases may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal loo...

I beta not buy anything now cus I would like to try this. I have bought the halo glow from *b** and it is lovely. how long does the halo last if anyone has used it everyday please? Thanks!

Like BJ I am using the original Halo every day since the tsv & it's still going strong.
I was so scared of running out I bought another in Jayne's sale.

Halo lasts for ages. It is lovely. But Smashbox, please sort out the catch on the compact.

Thanks guys, when was it last in a tsv?

Has anyone found any pictures on the us tsv or any details on our tsv. thank you! I think I'm going to buy one tsv but put all the other pieces in the selling section on this site. Im a good girl!

Thanks guys, when was it last in a tsv?

Has anyone found any pictures on the us tsv or any details on our tsv. thank you! I think I'm going to buy one tsv but put all the other pieces in the selling section on this site. Im a good girl!

it was last september, im still useing mine and baught another incase it ran out but its still going strong

Sorry to disappoint you but the Beauty Day listings are up now and it is an Ojon TSV. Smashbox has shows that day and the next but no TSV.

*runs off before she gets lynched by disappointed Smashbox lovers*

Sorry to disappoint you but the Beauty Day listings are up now and it is an Ojon TSV. Smashbox has shows that day and the next but no TSV.

*runs off before she gets lynched by disappointed Smashbox lovers*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh aren't they mean? I don't like Ojon - I look like I've done three days solid in a chippy when I've used it. And I'm bored of looking at Dennis, plus all that 'bouffing' and tossing of hair annoys me after a while. That's a fair disappointment but thank you for pointing that out! :sad:

Latest posts

Back