Beauty Day 19th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry to disappoint you but the Beauty Day listings are up now and it is an Ojon TSV. Smashbox has shows that day and the next but no TSV.

*runs off before she gets lynched by disappointed Smashbox lovers*

Awww thats a shame but, I do love Ojon so not too disappointed and its not as if I'm running low on SB!

aw, I'm so bummed that it's not going to be a Smashbox TSV! I held off the LG one so i was doubly looking forward to a SB one. :envy:

Tx

Damn!!!!!!! Nina made it clear TSV by her ooops let it slip. We are due a TSV too.

She didn't actually say TSV though, she just said they were back Sept 19th for Beauty Day. I think her oops should I be saying this was about letting slip about Beauty Day not a TSV.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh aren't they mean? I don't like Ojon - I look like I've done three days solid in a chippy when I've used it. And I'm bored of looking at Dennis, plus all that 'bouffing' and tossing of hair annoys me after a while. That's a fair disappointment but thank you for pointing that out! :sad:

The Ojon shows are very bouffy aren't they?! The styles they do are not always to my taste as well as all the hair tossing being more than a bit annoying.

I keep waiting for someone to explain how Ojon gets the credit for these styles when clearly hot rollers, trained hairdressers and electrically powered styling implements did most of the work!

The Ojon shows are very bouffy aren't they?! The styles they do are not always to my taste as well as all the hair tossing being more than a bit annoying.

I keep waiting for someone to explain how Ojon gets the credit for these styles when clearly hot rollers, trained hairdressers and electrically powered styling implements did most of the work!

lol Me, too, Love Akin.
I think it's daft as it's obvious that no one goes into work with their hair looking like they've just come second in a Beethoven Lookalike contest, the old dragged through a hedge backwards style, fuzzed up and literally made to look as bad as possible. The use of any shampoo, conditioner and styling product would make hair in that state look 100% better. If they were really sure about the fab efficacy of their products, they would show true before and after demos, and not need to use appliances, ooer missus.

The styles are good if you're happy with an 80s 'bouffy' mullet and have gone back to shoulder pads to go with your 'big hair' look that 'teams up/pulls together' your striped blusher, No. 17 Twilight Teaser lipstick and your electric blue mascara. I'm always suprised that those hairstyles are not littered full of broken/false finger nails anyway from running their hands through it so many times. And the amount of head waving that goes on, by rights those girls should be leaning to one side by the end of the day due to the crick in their neck.

The only advantage to there not being a SB TSV on beauty day is that if the US get the TSV first we'll have a better idea what's in it!! :wave2:

Still, I was looking forward to it though....

Tx

oh i was soooo looking forward to that being a tsv!i hope we eventully do get it though
one advantage i wont be spending anything on beauty day so more pennys to save up for it

I remember when Michael di Cesare did hair shows. He did and they all do the big bouncy thing. He explained they do that to show what the products can do. He did not expect woman to copy it or go round like that.

Hmm. Yes. A couple of the older models seem to have a bit of an old fashioned, hammy style of modelling. I feel bad saying that, as they're probably nice ladies...but it does irritate me a bit. :thinking2:

I remember when Michael di Cesare did hair shows. He did and they all do the big bouncy thing. He explained they do that to show what the products can do. He did not expect woman to copy it or go round like that.

I don't doubt that for a minute - it's just what it reminds me of? What would be useful to me as the owner of long 'does-nothing-no-matter-what' sort of hair, would be to see how their products work naturally without all the mechanical stuff as Iclaudipuss says? Although I know full well they aren't going to say "you too can look like you spent 3 days in the chippy"....... but it would be nice to see because I'm no great shakes with a hairdryer and brushes in the privacy of my own home.

lol Me, too, Love Akin.
I think it's daft as it's obvious that no one goes into work with their hair looking like they've just come second in a Beethoven Lookalike contest, the old dragged through a hedge backwards style, fuzzed up and literally made to look as bad as possible. The use of any shampoo, conditioner and styling product would make hair in that state look 100% better. If they were really sure about the fab efficacy of their products, they would show true before and after demos, and not need to use appliances, ooer missus.

Wet self laughing. Classic!

Latest posts

Back