HaHa Lulu 'dissed' on IW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mrs james, the dress you are wearing in your pic, is that from a new awaiting launch range from qvc, a new tsv perhaps to give kimnco a run for her money.

my hubs said to 'tell that mrs james she is one lush hot babe:rock:

mrs james, the dress you are wearing in your pic, is that from a new awaiting launch range from qvc, a new tsv perhaps to give kimnco a run for her money.

why thank thee Mr Iamasmall (he's probably not keen on that title !!!) :D
Yes, it's from a new range....''petite in pink''

why thank thee Mr Iamasmall (he's probably not keen on that title !!!) :D
Yes, it's from a new range....''petite in pink''

I'm a petite person, being barely 5 feet tall. However, I'm quite wide, too. I'm not sure that pink is my colour, do you perhaps have an Autumnal tutu?

He'll think she's a lush babe till she turns around, look at how that dress sticks up at the back, you'll get a right eyeful of that bunch of grapes hanging out of the back of 'er knickers!

I'm a petite person, being barely 5 feet tall. However, I'm quite wide, too. I'm not sure that pink is my colour, do you perhaps have an Autumnal tutu?

Is this autumnal enough for you, Artemis? :thinking2:

54c2dbc8c50de4a8.jpg

Lulu acts as if her time bomb range has given her youthful face and we can get it too. Deceptive. She must have used more than moituriser on those cheek bones and forhead.

Lulu acts as if her time bomb range has given her youthful face and we can get it too. Deceptive. She must have used more than moituriser on those cheek bones and forhead.

It's all down to diet and exercise, don't you know :wave2:

She's on a fruitarian diet and her cheeks always look particularly plumped at this time of the year as she starts storing nuts in there for winter :cheeky:

And money and a good surgeon in Lulus case!

Maybe money and surgery in lulus case as thats what she wants. she oviously feels to get the result she personally wanted then thats the road she had to go down , so be it The end result is, she does look good IMHO, Money and surgery is not needed in all cases to look good though time and effort will get you good results. IMHO I would rather exercise eat healthly and make the best of myself to remain young and fit for as long as I can and take pride in my appearence if I can do that im happy. If i ever looked old surgery is not something I would presonally choose as i would be too mardy for starters but If thats what others want its up to them, it shows they care about there looks.everyone is different I guess.

Last edited:
It's all down to diet and exercise, don't you know :wave2:

She's on a fruitarian diet and her cheeks always look particularly plumped at this time of the year as she starts storing nuts in there for winter :cheeky:

She's always been ba' faced (ball faced).

Latest posts

Back