Bare Escentuals TSV Tues 13th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The price is a good price if it's stuff that you really need. If you are only buying because it is cheap and you don't use the items then you should think about f.a.r.ting on this one.

The price is a good price if it's stuff that you really need. If you are only buying because it is cheap and you don't use the items then you should think about f.a.r.ting on this one.

I's to hard to tell from the pictures. The blusher looks very dark and i'm not sure what the difference between mineral veil and the diamond radiance is.

I'm going to have to think about f.a.r.ting if i'm really not sure, as it's LE on saturday and L'occitaine the week after.:clapping:

I need a new BE foundation and was hoping there would be one in the TSV so since there isnt I wont be buying this TSV but will be watching out for other kits with foundation in it

I bought the Purist kit a few weeks ago on 3 easy pays. It had 2 foundations in it so I don't think I will be going for this either.

Bare Escentuals 6 Piece Champagne Diamond Collection with 2 Brushes
Today's Special Value Price £39.98
QVC Price £48.00
Item Number 228398
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Up the glamour factor with this six-piece Bare Escentuals set, infused with champagne diamond powder for seasonal bling. Start your look with best-selling Mineral Veil foundation (3g) for a soft, smooth canvas and warm your complexion with Champagne Diamond Radiance (0.85g) and Rose Diamond Blush (0.57g). Create sparkly eyes with Flawless Diamond Eyecolour (0.57g) and add sultry tones with Smoky Diamond Liner Shadow (0.28g). Finish with Brilliance Natural Lipgloss (4.2ml) in antique rose. Comes in a metallic gold clutch with two limited edition brushes.

No Easy Pays.. What a surprise! They seem to have really cut down on having EP on beauty tsv's which are around the £40-£45 price mark :sad:

I was tempted by this until I realised that the only items I really liked/needed were the eyeshadows. So, I went on e**y and found them for £15.30 for the pair including postage...:angel:

I can't get on with BE. . my skin is in good condition thanks to Gatineau but soon as I get excited about BE, the result is that my skin looks fab while the makeup is on. . but flares up in red patches/breakouts for the next few days and itches like mad!

I really want to like BE and adore the concept. . but my skin hates any kind of mineral foundation! I tried Lily Lolo which was better and no itching, but still came out in red patches after long-term use! :angel:

I am not impressed at all. I can go off to work safe in the knowledge that I am not missing anything. Even if this was on easy pays I wouldn't bother.Yay.

i'm still undecided. can someone tell me what the difference is between the radiance and the mineral veil?

i'm still undecided. can someone tell me what the difference is between the radiance and the mineral veil?

radiance is a shimmer - in effect you use it to highlight the cheekbones / shoulders / eyes etc. It is a very versatile product and can be mixed with foundation or even moisturiser and body lotion to give the skin a dewy look. A little goes a long way!

Mineral veil is a finishing powder and the classic mineral veil is a matte (but not dull) way of removing shine and setting your BE look. It is also good used underneath the foundation or as an eye base. It also comes in tinted and featherlight (with a hint of pearly shimmer), Until we discovered Christopher Drummond, I would not have been without mineral veil,

Latest posts

Back