Help! I'm tempted to buy something.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dear All, thank you for your help. I went to bed, thought about it and I don't want it anymore.All I am thinking about now is my journey to work. Love A'kin great advise at 4.00am in the morning. There is hope for you after all. Well that is apart from seeing you own a £20.00 mascara. I'm surprised Bakergirl didn't pop up somewhere on this thread.

Dear All, thank you for your help. I went to bed, thought about it and I don't want it anymore.All I am thinking about now is my journey to work. Love A'kin great advise at 4.00am in the morning. There is hope for you after all. Well that is apart from seeing you own a £20.00 mascara. I'm surprised Bakergirl didn't pop up somewhere on this thread.

You called?

Get yourself into Boots and buy this:

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Extreme-Length-Waterproof-Mascara_929097/

I love it.

Must go - I'm at work.

My fav mascara at the moment is a Rimmel one, think it's called sexy curves or summit! It's in a purple tube, I get the intense black.

It's about 7/8 pounds but am sure I seen it on offer for a fiver in asda!

Xxx

Didn't see your post until this morning Loveheart. Pleased to see that you managed to resist and am sorry that I wasn't around to bolster the advice given by the others.
What a lovely bunch of farters you all are!!! If you are all as supportive in real life you must be a joy to know.

I've got Lash Accelerator and I LOVE it! Even Hubby doesn't think I'm imagining how much more amazing my lashes are looking. It's awesome!

I have this too and i love love love it :mysmilie_701:

It's so refreshing to find something that lives up to it's hype for a change. :mysmilie_753: Yay! :mysmilie_275:

My lashes look brill since I started using this. I have nearly enough boots points to get another soon too, even though the assistants keep trying to get me to spend them on rubbishy things like paracetamol and toothpaste. I like to save my points for 'special' treats, not stuff that I have to buy anyway :mysmilie_841:.

Is this the cargo they used to have on QVC? The lipgloss was in a tin, which was really irritating as you could not take it in your handbag, but was the best lipgloss I ever used, better then the Dior one. If it is the same company then at least they have finally managed to get different packaging for the lipgloss and I would be interested.

Ooooooh...haven't tried that one!

*Scribbles on shopping list*:mysmilie_847:

Nor me and I need a mascara. They sell them at the chemist and I need to go there this afternoon.

HOWEVER, I will only examine the tube and brush and then buy when mine is actually, literally, finished. Whatsoever.

I find there's something very satisfying about buying make up items at the supermarket along with the weekly shop - I think it's because it goes on Mr L's CC and he doesn't suspect a thing ;)
Anyway, my bestest find is some lovely Maybelline foundation that is a light moussey texture with a matte finish. I comes in a little pot with a white, wonky shaped lid, and it's really good stuff :)

Thanks BG, you remind me of Jimini Cricket sitting on my shoulder giving me advise. I will pop into Boots tomorrow and I will have the pick of the shop for a lot less than £20.00. :mysmilie_61:

Been following your thread loveheart and am glad to see you have "come down from the ledge"! :mysmilie_17: Just think of all those advantage points you will earn. x

Been following your thread loveheart and am glad to see you have "come down from the ledge"! :mysmilie_17: Just think of all those advantage points you will earn. x

:mysmilie_687: Valm. I have put my f.a.r.t.ing hat back on. I don't know what came over me but all is back to normal now. :mysmilie_61:

awww sorry you feel so down LH
its not good when the weathers so bad and its cold and dark outside
I had a sort out last week and was ashamed at all the make up creams lotions and potions I have amassed over time
its all on show in a wicker basket,every time I go in the bathroom it reminds me not to buy any more!!!
take care x

Latest posts

Back