A'kin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I received my A'kin set yesterday afternoon (30ml cleanser, full size rosehip oil and moisturiser)just as I was beginning to think that I would now have to wait till Monday. The Hermes delivery person came within minutes of my having to leave to pick up the kids, so I was really pleased that I caught him. Tried the lot last night, and the moisturiser by itself this morning. I must say my skin feels incredibly soft. I usually use LE Skin Repair, but feel that the more creamy formula of A'kin suits my dry skin more. May save LE for the summer months.

I also watched both A'kin shows, and thought that Debbie did really well, and found her quite watchable for once. She seemed really interested in the products, and although she kept going on about the incredible value, for once I actually agreed with her!

Put 3 of the above kits on cheque hold, and if my skin continues to be gorgeous over the next few days, I will go for them.

Now I need to get hold of the full size cleanser at a reasonable proce - any suggestions from the A'kin devotees?

Coloured hair BG ? Coloured hair?

I assumed that your wassock was au naturel :mysmilie_81::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_11:

But it is natural ..... under the colour! :mysmilie_61:

Got my first white hair when I was about 12 which is devastating at that age. I tried pulling them out with tweezers but when someone told me that a few more would grow in their place I then tried to cover them up with a Harmony rinse - the one that came in a triangle shape box - but that only turned the white hairs pink or orange.:mysmilie_697:

I have just received my first order from Naturisimo. Great buy and fab service.
:mysmilie_687: for the heads-up, OFJ!

A big public thank you to Tyson who shared her Akin, Used it already and have to say I am very impressed. Use to use LE for dry skin, but have really found that it is not enough for the winter. was putting it on several times a day. So lets hope this one might work. Love the smell so far, and the hadn cream is very nice indeed.
Thank you Tyson.:mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687::mysmilie_224::mysmilie_973::mysmilie_1225:

That's great Star glad your managing to get full and sucessful use from the kit.

:mysmilie_696:

A big public thank you to Tyson who shared her Akin, Used it already and have to say I am very impressed. Use to use LE for dry skin, but have really found that it is not enough for the winter. was putting it on several times a day. So lets hope this one might work. Love the smell so far, and the hadn cream is very nice indeed.
Thank you Tyson.:mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687::mysmilie_224::mysmilie_973::mysmilie_1225:

That's exactly my experience, star234, although I also used the superskin cream and concentrate. Now, it is A'kin and L'Occitane Ultra Rich range for me.

Ive just ordered the A'kin mens skin wash , gift pack ( uber bargain !) and got the skin scrub as a free gift . The gentleman on the phone couldnt have been more helpful .Pointing me towards the right brand , then suggesting the gift pack rather than just the moisturiser as it was much better value , Cant wait for delivery and to see how DS skin responds , Thanks for the link to mypure , oh! and free p+p as well . Double bonus

Well DS has been using this for about a week and there is a definate improvement in his skin ( Acne ) . Its calmer and less inflamed . Any old spots are smaller and the skin looks a beter texture , he is still getting a few breakouts but they are amaller and less red than usual , He must like it as Im not having to nag him to use it ,

Well DS has been using this for about a week and there is a definate improvement in his skin ( Acne ) . Its calmer and less inflamed . Any old spots are smaller and the skin looks a beter texture , he is still getting a few breakouts but they are amaller and less red than usual , He must like it as Im not having to nag him to use it ,

Well that's a blessing in it's self :mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_348:

Don't know if they were before and I'd missed them but I've just noticed on My pure web site the A'kin skin care everyday essentials sets are on offer, the dry has the largest discount.

http://www.mypure.co.uk/akin-skin-care-b98/everyday-essentials-dry-skin-pack-save-over-20-p636

:mysmilie_698:

Thanks, bags. Off to order.

Well done on your weight loss.:mysmilie_696:

I bought two of the three piece A'kin sets from QVC at the weekend, the one with the rosehip oil, moisturiser and mini cleanser, such a good price! They said they won't be getting it back in stock which is a real shame. Glad to remember too that my A'kin moisturiser is apparently loaded with antioxidants so I can wear my suncreen with impunity (see posts above!!)

Meant to say too that there's another Aussie range very similar in product and ethics to A'kin called Sukin. I discovered it randomly in Oz last September when my A'kin ran out and can highly recommend the cleanser and night cream (light, smells gorgeous, humungous 120ml pot!!). Sounds like an ad so to confirm I'm not affiliated in any way, shape or form, just thought the A'kin fans here might be interested!! :mysmilie_61:

You can get it here http://www.planetblueshop.com/shop_category.cfm/category_id/32

Txx

Well that's a blessing in it's self :mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_348:

Don't know if they were before and I'd missed them but I've just noticed on My pure web site the A'kin skin care everyday essentials sets are on offer, the dry has the largest discount.

http://www.mypure.co.uk/akin-skin-care-b98/everyday-essentials-dry-skin-pack-save-over-20-p636

:mysmilie_698:

You didn't miss it. I e-mailed them last week to say that I was interested in a dry skin pack but they only had sensitive and combination on their website, and they said that they were out of stock were expecting new stock soon. Thanks for the heads up - I think I will go and order some!

You didn't miss it. I e-mailed them last week to say that I was interested in a dry skin pack but they only had sensitive and combination on their website, and they said that they were out of stock were expecting new stock soon. Thanks for the heads up - I think I will go and order some!

:mysmilie_687:

I recently purchased a couple of A'kin body washes from another forum member, and was so pleased with them I immediately ordered some things from mypure. They've just been delivered, less than 24hrs later :) The products smell divine and I can''t wait to try them all.
I used the body wash to wash my hair too, and it worked fine as a shampoo, no itchy scalp - which can often be a problem for me.
I now have the Mandarin shampoo, Jojoba conditioner (smells especially lovely!) and a big bottle of Jasmine body wash, plus some samples of the moisturisers.
I think I'm a convert - wish QVC would do a nice big TSV with lots of products :)

Latest posts

Back