A'kin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I recently purchased a couple of A'kin body washes from another forum member, and was so pleased with them I immediately ordered some things from mypure. They've just been delivered, less than 24hrs later :) The products smell divine and I can''t wait to try them all.
I used the body wash to wash my hair too, and it worked fine as a shampoo, no itchy scalp - which can often be a problem for me.
I now have the Mandarin shampoo, Jojoba conditioner (smells especially lovely!) and a big bottle of Jasmine body wash, plus some samples of the moisturisers.
I think I'm a convert - wish QVC would do a nice big TSV with lots of products :)[/QUOTE

I agree , mind you with the great offers on mypure I think they work out just as good as aTSV with no p+p and next day delivery . ( Do you think LovingAkin has some strange mystical hypnotic powres , she seems to have got us all under the 'fluence ) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :mysmilie_12:

I recently purchased a couple of A'kin body washes from another forum member, and was so pleased with them I immediately ordered some things from mypure. They've just been delivered, less than 24hrs later :) The products smell divine and I can''t wait to try them all.
I used the body wash to wash my hair too, and it worked fine as a shampoo, no itchy scalp - which can often be a problem for me.
I now have the Mandarin shampoo, Jojoba conditioner (smells especially lovely!) and a big bottle of Jasmine body wash, plus some samples of the moisturisers.
I think I'm a convert - wish QVC would do a nice big TSV with lots of products :)[/QUOTE

I agree , mind you with the great offers on mypure I think they work out just as good as aTSV with no p+p and next day delivery . ( Do you think LovingAkin has some strange mystical hypnotic powres , she seems to have got us all under the 'fluence ) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :mysmilie_12:

*whistles innocently* :D

I think it goes without saying that I'm very happy about all the A'kin love round here lately, :mysmilie_17: but I've been trying really hard to keep schtoom rather than batter you all over the head with what I think all the time. It's lovely reading about your first impressions and I am in awe of everybody's A'kin bargain deal finding skills!

Poor old Liz Earle has brought a fab TSV this time and I was watching it thinking "Sorry luv - I've moved on..." and feeling a bit sorry for her. :(

Poor old Liz Earle has brought a fab TSV this time and I was watching it thinking "Sorry luv - I've moved on..." and feeling a bit sorry for her. :(

I know, me too. But I only use Liz's superskin moisturiser these days. I've swapped to Elemis sensitive face wash because I can use it quickly in the shower, and I can't be faffing with toner.
For me, the less products I can get away with the better, which is why I'm loving the multi tasking A'kin body wash so much. :mysmilie_696:

Hi all, loving the A'kin set I ordered from QVC. So thought I would order 2 lots of the above sets from Nutricentre. At £16.99 each for Rose mist, 23ml rosehip oli and 50ml rose & Shea moisturiser, it seemed really good value.

Received my two sets after about 3 weeks and several phone calls, aparently they were out of stock but no one thought to let me know. Anyway, when I received them, each set was missing the moisturiser.

I contacted their CS, as it said you had to do so w/i 24 hrs, and a gentleman told me he would send the two moisturisers out right away.

A week went by, and received nothing, so asked to speak to a superviser. She checked the website, and the description of the product has now been chganged to the spray, the oil and a SATCHET of the rose and shea moisturiser!

I have been told that they will look into it with their suppliers and I.T people, but I am really unhappy about their customer service. It makes QVC look fantastic in comparision!!!

I just started using A'kin and I'm loving it. I used Gatineau and was happy with it but not the £££. I bought the rose and geranium cleanser and love it. I paid only £10. plus free shipping on orders over £40 from salon skincare. Can't wait to try more A'kin. Can anyone recommend a good A'kin hand cream?

I know, me too. But I only use Liz's superskin moisturiser these days. I've swapped to Elemis sensitive face wash because I can use it quickly in the shower, and I can't be faffing with toner.
For me, the less products I can get away with the better, which is why I'm loving the multi tasking A'kin body wash so much. :mysmilie_696:

I love those too - gorgeous smells and no dryness, itching or redness yay! :mysmilie_1828:

Hi all, loving the A'kin set I ordered from QVC. So thought I would order 2 lots of the above sets from Nutricentre. At £16.99 each for Rose mist, 23ml rosehip oli and 50ml rose & Shea moisturiser, it seemed really good value.

Received my two sets after about 3 weeks and several phone calls, aparently they were out of stock but no one thought to let me know. Anyway, when I received them, each set was missing the moisturiser.

I contacted their CS, as it said you had to do so w/i 24 hrs, and a gentleman told me he would send the two moisturisers out right away.

A week went by, and received nothing, so asked to speak to a superviser. She checked the website, and the description of the product has now been chganged to the spray, the oil and a SATCHET of the rose and shea moisturiser!

I have been told that they will look into it with their suppliers and I.T people, but I am really unhappy about their customer service. It makes QVC look fantastic in comparision!!!

Oh my goodness what a pain! I've never bought anything from them myself but i really hope that they honour their promises. Fingers crossed chick. :mysmilie_1209:

I just started using A'kin and I'm loving it. I used Gatineau and was happy with it but not the £££. I bought the rose and geranium cleanser and love it. I paid only £10. plus free shipping on orders over £40 from salon skincare. Can't wait to try more A'kin. Can anyone recommend a good A'kin hand cream?

Both of them (the scented and unscented) are nice but I don't find it rich enough in the winter.

Latest posts

Back