Birkenstock TSV 27th March!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My first impression is that I don't like them.Really not my style.

that said,if I watched long enough I could be persuaded to try the pink - and taking away the p+p,I do think its a good price for a birkie.

In my old qvc ways I may have ordered the pink really knowing I'm not sure - so am determined not to watch and be sucked in!!

There are other birkies I prefer and hopefully we will be having a whole summer of shows.

hope you get your colour and size if they're for you - think they're going quite fast

I do like them. I've ordered the Silver and Anthracite - a shame there wasn't a blue, so I settled for silver instead. They're very different but I like that.:clapping:

Really good price as well - quite surprised.:nod:

agonized over the pink or the goldand decided on the pink. Must be the first TSV of Birkis I have ever got from QVC but I for one am pleased with price and style.

:mysmilie_459:

I think Mrs James would like this:tongue:

I am the proud owner of a pair of silver (really bright, hologramesque) Birki clogs:tongue: They are so wonderfully sparkly.
I am known for my flamboyance clotheswise, but these could be a step too far even for me!!
When I look down at my feet in them, I feel like something from "care in the community" I got them from Amazon a while back.
Was just wondering,are Birkis ok for driving in, can you feel pedals etc?:wait:

I am the proud owner of a pair of silver (really bright, hologramesque) Birki clogs:tongue: They are so wonderfully sparkly.
I am known for my flamboyance clotheswise, but these could be a step too far even for me!!
When I look down at my feet in them, I feel like something from "care in the community" I got them from Amazon a while back.

I wear mine for everything, even driving. Never had a prob even with Madrid style, saying that my husband cant stand driving in his

I only have the madrid,admittedly about 20 pairs but I wear them for everything including driving and never had a problem at all
costco do the madrid for around 19 quid usually start selling them in May and they have loads of colours, no p and p to pay either!! last year I got patent black,patent yellow and and a mint green pair,bargain I think !

I find them really hard to drive in, I can feel the pedals but they just don't feel 'right' somehow!
But think I'm a bit of a freak of nature when it comes to Birkis cos I find it hard to walk any distance in them as well :sad:
I did all the things QVC recommend - wearing them for an hour a day at first etc, and they are fine for wearing round the house but anything more than a short walk & they make my legs ache. Shame cos I do like them :sad:

once the sun comes out i go from my uggs to my birks and wear them all the time and have had no probs with driving in them. I have several pairs in different styles , the only pair I cannot wear are the madrids. I wore them once in crete and got badly blistered and have not worn them since, I prefer the toepost styles personally, but have all sorts... love 'em!

Sorry, not quite on topic but almost but was there a power cut in Glen's dressing room this morning? What does he look like? It must've been dark in his room and he tripped and fell into his wardrobe and stood up wearing that lot! Fashion expert my a**e.

He got turned off - do we need to be told how to wear shoes? "Oh, you put them on your feet like this and you can walk in them and everything..."

QVC should save his wages and reduce their prices and P&P!

SORRY and I may get lynched for this, but I HATE B............S cant even bring myself to say the name ! and I find them only slightly better looking than Crocs !!! How can anyone drool over such an ugly piece of footwear, NOBODY'S feet look lovely in them no matter how hard they are teamed up with skirts, dresses, crops etc. and dont get me started on sandal clad mens feet ....................... aaaaaagh !!!!!!

I wish I could wear them - I have arthritis in my foot and I hav e to wear open back sandals. Only problem the birkis are not wide enough for me. J

Latest posts

Back