Decleor TSV 23/1/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope it is a full sized systeme corps, I have 2 of the full sized hand creams already! Systeme corps is my HG body moisturiser.

Is anyone able to post a copy of the newsletter on here? Maybe someone could tell if it is a SC or HC bottle. Thanks.

There's some good savings on Decleor products at feelunique.com. Don't think you pay extra p&p on that site. Ordered from them for christmas, was well impressed. :up:

Thanks for that. I haven't had prolegene gel before but anyone who has got a full sized tube, a supersized hand cream anda super sized systeme corps at home they may be able to tell as the super sized hand cream bottle is only 250ml and so smaller in size than the super sized system corps which is 400ml.

I've been running out of Angelique and looking for the best deal so many thanks for the details above. Just been on and ordered a 50ml size delivered for £32.95 - bargain !!!

Me too, great thanks :handshake:

There's some good savings on Decleor products at feelunique.com. Don't think you pay extra p&p on that. Ordered from them for christmas, was well impressed. :up:

Feel Unique are really good. They're in Jersey so no VAT. All prices shown are the delivered price (wish the Q would do that then we'd know what we're actually paying at a glance), and they're quick too. Another good site is beautybay.com with P&P only £2.50, though they don't do Decleor.

I have worked out the value of the TSV is about £140.59.

Hydra Cleanser 100ml £24.56 (current price QVC sell it for)
Prolagene 150ml £35.75
Excellence Night Cream 15ml £28.18
Excellence Sublime Cream 15ml £27.42
Aromessence Excellence 5ml £24.68
Bag

I wonder why the pic on the newsletter had the prolegene gel and handcream then? How disappointing. Ah well, I'm too young for the Excellence range so my money's safe.

Great news, I need Hand cream and Prolegene.

I've got a vat of prolegene. You can have some of mine coz I'm not altogether sure it does a right lot. Maybe I haven't given it enough time to work but the fine lines (not wrinkles, definitely not wrinkles) are still there :yawn:

Do you use Prolagene before serums/oils or after? not sure of the benefits of Prolagene?

Prolagene's active ingredient is Proline which is an amino acid naturally found in the body.
It's supposed to help repair the skin/heal wounds/scarring etc while the Osmanthus provides a firming/toning effect.

You apply Prolagene after the aromessence and follow with moisturiser (if required).

I've used it as an eye mask. Can't say I've had any noticeable differences but at the same time it's pleasant to use.

:flower:

Latest posts

Back